• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.39

Kimelve

Spellcaster
I now get far, far, far fewer goods from visiting neighbours. I visit ALL my fellows and neighbours (literally hundreds) every day, so offering me the amount of goods I formerly received from visiting just 30 of them is nowhere near recompense for powering down my lighthouse. Not to mention the additional coins and supplies I received by having the 'collect 4,000 goods' quests running whilst I collected these goods. I have invested a significant amount in upgrading my lighthouse which I did under good faith that it's features would not be diminished. I think this change is unfair and frankly a betrayal of advanced players. Very disappointed in this change.

DeletedUser441

I will lose 43k goods a day :(. Now I will only do NH for all my neighbours when I need some extra coins .:p My trading will be far less also , obviously. So two things Inno wanted to encourage more of will be done far less. :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: If they think this might bring in more revenue I believe they are massively mistaken.

Deleted User - 384643

Everyone with a Crystal Lighthouse/Bell Spire who (aside from their fellowship) also give their neighbors NH, will now receive significantly less goods than before. Making this change seem like an improvement is not only a boldfaced lie, but also an insult to our intelligence.

But I have no doubt that all our protests and suggestions to at least find some sort of reasonable compromise for this change will be ignored.
The way the devs of Elvenar disregard the feelings and opinions of the loyal players of this game is truly shameless.

DeletedUser2452

To my hoods, please check my city name
YOU VISIT, I RETURN VISIT

it means that I will stop all my visit and I will not help any hoods who do not visit me
I fully comply Inno's wish ...reduce my time spending to visit others ( reduce NH )

I will also reduce amount of trading as I cannot get additional goods to help you
bye bye to my hoods

To other player
Just remind you, u get 3 chests , that is all the goods u can collect for that day
those 3 chests normally fall for to collect around 3 to 6 first
It just mean....if you are aiming to get additional goods, you can stop further visit (even your fellowship members)

Good Luck:cool:

DeletedUser3930

I personally like the change because i hate this boring clicking through the dead meat called neighbours. But i would be upset as well if i had focused on that AW and had invested a lot of KPs. Imho the nerf was just a matter of time, so i'm glad i somehow foresaw this. The ridiculous parts are trying to sell the change as a buff and showing that it's not possible to rely on the safety of mechanics (including the value of building and upgrading AWs in general). Considering the rework of all AWs not long ago, the KPs should be refunded...

P.S: What exactly prevented scaling the amount of goods with the number of discovered neighbours? Too much work with the tracking? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

steholl13

Seeker
Is the wiki to be updated on the figures.?Mine is a bell spire at level 13 which was 100% provinces (over 300 goods per visit) which is where I was going to leave it.Does it have a value to aim for after further upgrades and what are they.?And how is it to recover the losses for the extra KP.?

DeletedUser4823

Good Morning,
How is it possible to insult our intelligence in this way?
How can you say "You get more goods with the Crystal Lighthouse change".

I have 131 provinces which gave me 40 goods for each one, a total of 5240.
Making a complete round, I get between 3 and 4 chests a day, which will give 396 * 4 = 1584 goods. 3 times less,

I suggest you improve the percentage of chests or change to the old system! much fairer for everyone.

***** UPDATE 27/9 ******
1 Complete Round of 131 Provinces with 3 chests of 396 Magic Dust = 1188
Without Upgrade 131* 40 = 5240 Goods
5240 / 1188 = 4,41

One of my level 8 Magic Dust Fatory do de same in 8H that is in 24H do 3 x more that Chest and only use 20 squares

DeletedUser2233

Im am happy to say i deleted my lighthouse .It was only lvl 2 (thank god) .Cause for me it is not worth it anymore ,that space is better used for better AW .If it changes back again i will consider putting it back but for now 3x 10 amount = 3xchest is laughable .
it will not encourage more NH .It will discourage NH .Even for the lighthouse owners (so called fast majority) they will get use to that amount and will delete it if they need the space once the factories are big enough to produce the same amount. You will get the same with just 1 extra factory .(for me at least but remember mine was just lvl 2)
Say you got 1 extra factory lvl 19 for planks it means :
(3 hour run) 986 x 4= 3944 goods (in 12 hours)
(3 hour run )1507 magic dust lvl 15 x4=6028 goods (in 12 hours)
Of which i do not have to do NH at all
Now i can let them be smaller so i can put all 3 down or just choose the best one .
It will grow just like the AW ( in amount) if you upgrade so i do not see the point anymore at all .
There for the amount of kp used in this wonder will be better used somewhere else .
And i always have a magic boost to boost them up .

I feel for those with lvl 8 or 10 and even lvl 4,5 this is uncalled for to diminish some one so drastically.:(

Inno is doing this for the new players not the old .Because they will not remember how it was.And inno is better off then.Or wont they ,seems you better of with just 1 factory extra of your choice.

Witch of course takes up almost the same amount of space.When it gets bigger then the lighthouse ,you get even much more .

So why bother when it is not worth the ground its on .(for me that is );)

DeletedUser3930

Additionally this change makes the AW even more pointless on international servers. My FS has members from all over the world, we can't provide NH without gaps like e.g. pure german fellowships can. The increase of NH duration each level is far too small to be valuable.

DeletedUser2452

Good Morning,
How is it possible to insult our intelligence in this way?

I have 131 provinces which gave me 40 goods for each one, a total of 5240.
Making a complete round, I get between 3 and 4 chests a day, which will give 396 * 4 = 1584 goods. 3 times less,

I suggest you improve the percentage of chests or change to the old system! much fairer for everyone.

Each player can only have 3 chests in each day

How can you get 4 chest
please share your technology to get the 4th chest

Pauly7

Magus
Remember that everyone collectively does have a voice, even though the voices in this forum may not be heard.

Let me explain:

Fact 1: Inno are making this change in order to increase the sale of diamonds, either directly or indirectly
Fact 2: If the sale of diamonds decreases, then the change hasn't worked for them

I think you know what I am saying.

DeletedUser2233

So yesterday I collected 20k plus of my 3 boosted goods - today I get 2.5k???
As of this moment I've stopped playing.

Would suggest the devs try and play the game for a while before bringing in these stupid changes.

this is about the lighthouse / bellspire AW not the boosted goods or boosted factories .:)

Or did i read it wrong lol again :)

Matohuska

Seeker
Well, I used to get 20,150 extra goods doing a visit to every city on my map irrespective of that city being dead or working. Now I shall get 3,888 !!! So Inno is this your idea of MORE goods?? My Lighthouse is level 6, lots of kps and diamonds invested to get to that level. Well, no more, I shall be doing less visits now and shall inevitably sell the LH and build another factory. I'm currently in Orcs so not a new player - you have insulted me and insulted my loyalty to your company.

DeletedUser441

On a more cheerful note , I'm very happy to see that the Wholesaler now gives the correct number of goods. :D

Timneh

Artisan
The sad fact is that the divs will not listen to anything we are saying here. The only thing they will listen to is the drop off of revenue (as Pauly7 said above). The problem there is that the big diamond buyers will not care about this change as they will just throw a bit more money at the game to compensate for the loss of goods that this change has brought about so the divs win anyway. I think it would be impossible to arrange but if there was a global stopping of buying diamonds for even 1 week that would make the divs sit up and take notice. What players need to remember is that Innogames do not care one tiny bit about the players that do not buy diamonds and what Innogames need to think about is how many of those diamond buying players would continue to play this game if all the non diamond buyers were not here and there was only a few thousand players in the map.

this is about the lighthouse / bellspire AW not the boosted goods or boosted factories

The goods you get from doing your NH are your 3 boosted goods.

DeletedUser441

@ dyliecky's post.

You obviously don't read forum posts much. You also don't recognise sarcasm.:rolleyes: