• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.181

C-Nymph

Necromancer
It's more an additional, not a replacement (@Kiltqueen ) and not an extra (@C-Nymph ). All the old recipes still exist - it was added without taking one of the others out. But, while it can be ignored (provided you recognize it when it comes up), it is in the same slot as all the other recipes, and so will slightly decrease the odds of those recipes appearing.
Additional is the same as extra to me though... At least, that's what I meant :p

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@C-Nymph : Was it your good self who posted on this Forum the initial results of opening 100 Mystical Objects, back when the aggregated odds of winning 500 Diamonds from the M.O. were reduced to 5% from 10%? Or am I mistaken? My memory for names in particular is awful, so my apologies if it wasn't you!

C-Nymph

Necromancer
@C-Nymph : Was it your good self who posted on this Forum the initial results of opening 100 Mystical Objects, back when the aggregated odds of winning 500 Diamonds from the M.O. were reduced to 5% from 10%? Or am I mistaken? My memory for names in particular is awful, so my apologies if it wasn't you!
I opened 409 Mystical Objects not too long ago. See here. But that was quite a while after the Diamonds nerf.
Would not recommend doing what I did though ;) Open the chests as soon as you get them. The statistics seem to match the shown percentages, that's what I wanted to try and find out with my larger 'sample size'. But in case they nerf it again, I am just opening them straight away now, no longer 'hoarding' Vision Vapor.

Last edited: