• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.147

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.147.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

FieryArien

Necromancer
  • Resource values will now always be rounded down to avoid cases where it looked like a player had enough resources for an action when they did not.
This happened relatively fast after we started to complain, I’m positively surprised. And I’m really glad you are fixing this for us. It was maddening when the inventory said I have the goods and the research or upgrade still showed red numbers. Thanks.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Big YAYs on vitatlity surge recipes, simultaneous armory starts, rollover progress for FA badges, and letting us know who's still not participated on maps!
I’m not sure whether I like the vitality surge badge yet, especially as it is yet another thing that takes up a slot in the crafter, instead of other more desirable recipes, but I like the FA changes and simultaneous armory starts too!

schadenfreude

Enchanter
I’m not sure whether I like the vitality surge badge yet, especially as it is yet another thing that takes up a slot in the crafter, instead of other more desirable recipes, but I like the FA changes and simultaneous armory starts too!
Well, they are better than winter shrines so that's a start...

I guess I need to change my "Yay" on FA participation section to "Wait and see". If they show who has contributed a badge, you'd still have to possibly compare that to a roster of 25 to see who ISN'T listed. That is potentially annoying, although slightly better than as it exists now.

Hekata

Artisan
We can now just sweep everything and get all badges in?! That's the best update to the game since they changed the quests you had tho cycle through to the board in FA :D This deserves a little happy dance :)

Hekata

Artisan
@Herodite oh do join in please :) Beware that due to figure skating running on my TV currently my little happy dance turned into a full 10 minutes of choreography and might not stop anytime soon :D

Sir Derf

Adept
We're one orc the lesser, but I'd still think twice before sharing the quantity of readily-available hors d'oeuvres in your household on the forum...

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Well, they are better than winter shrines so that's a start...
I actually saw a Vitality Surge (50% version) in my Crafting Rotation yesterday (? maybe I'm a time-traveller without realising it - heh)... and just for info, it appeared in the central slot (Coin Rains, Supply Instants, and PPs), not the buildings slot (makes sense...). And to be honest, I think the price is too high - certainly at my stage, and with my lack of surplus Crafting materials - but I'm sure there are those who will love this new Instant... :)

Giraffi

Enchanter
I play on app and I would like to know why we can’t see the information about AWs in higher chapters like we used to be able to see. I know it is not one of the described features of the upgrade, but it is something that has changed.