• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update 1.45

Pauly7

Magus
Now the game isn't working for me at all on PC or mobile. Is this just me or is it linked to the update?

Pauly7

Magus
OK, now it's back.

I have to agree with others about the change to the supplies producing buildings. I have only one that it affects, which is the Flourishing Nut Cave. In my city I have a struggle with not producing enough supplies so these buildings have been helpful in that regard... now it has changed so that it gives me a small handful of elixir instead, which is neither here nor there.

DeletedUser5546

Ok i registered just because of this utter shambles..

What the hell????? How is going from 1k supplies / 12h (i know, not much, but still something) to 88 magic dust an upgrade? 88 magic dust is utterly useless and like many others i trade upwards of 1k at a time anytime i want.
This is the most idiotic change i have ever witnessed!

Also, WHEN are you going to let us put KP into AW's on the app?? I am tech locked and losing KP daily.

DeletedUser5547

After the game updated from 1.44 to 1.45, i sense severe lag. it slows tooooo much especially when i try to visit my fellow's town, or to handle the battle by my hand.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
*pokes Muf-Muf*
Goods are deemed more valuable than Supplies, because they also need other resources and more time to produce on their own.

I didn't see city names while doing neighborly help on the app. Why listing that as one of the changes if it wasn't added?
This will be part of the app version 1.45, which will become available for downloading from the App Store and Play Store most likely over the next days. The app version is separate from the browser changes.

Deleted User - 106219

Goods are deemed more valuable than Supplies, because they also need other resources and more time to produce on their own.
In other words, you guys decided on your own what we consider valuable. Well, guess what: For some of us the supplies were more valuable.

DeletedUser3466

In other words, you guys decided on your own what we consider valuable. Well, guess what: For some of us the supplies were more valuable.
...and it stand to reason if you have no supplies you can't make any goods (and judging from the previous comments) the amount of goods is laughable...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4027

... and as I recall, the Magical Mana Hut was a "reward" for the Fellowship Adventure. So I end up with two worthless buildings for all that effort. Which makes me seriously disinclined to participate in the next FA whenever that may occur!!

DeletedUser4027

Because it takes the building's level in account when deciding what it produces, not your own. So, if you received the building before you entered the Orcs and Goblins chapter, it will not produce Orcs.

So you have taken everyones perfectly good buildings and turned them into rubbish. Can you publish a list of buildings you intend to do that to in future so that we can avoid wasting our hard earned resources participating in "events" that return nothing?

DeletedUser5548

I have just had to register to complain as well... Dust is no use to me whatsoever I have plenty of supplies of that and can easily trade for it if required!... What i did need was supplies... I now have 11 useless buildings in my land... all that work with earning them in promotions. I made an educated decision as to what buildings I needed and what I wanted and now you have taken it upon yourself to change them all and replace it with useless rubbish. I now have 11 buildings to sell and no desire to participate in any of your future evens when you can just change the buildings whenever you like... Fair enough if you want to do it for future buildings as we will know whether to bother or not, but ones already won should never have been messed with. What a waste of time doing FS adventures and events. Spending time on this game no longer seems worth my time. Wish I was one of the people that liked this change but nope, not at all... what a joke! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Killiak

Artisan

Seriously? My example proves that your statement is a load of crock. The supplies are MORE valuable due to versatility and the amount provided by the old mana hut. Supplies can get you troops or goods, and the new mana hut prives roughly A THIRD of the goods those supplies could produce for you EVERY DAY with out any effort.

I understand you must defend the company in this regard, you're an Inno rep, but insulting our intelligence is not going to go over well. Just be honest in your patchnotes, instead of trying to bullpoop us with statements on "value".

What we have here is yet another example of Inno screwing up a reward building AFTER we had already won it, for "balance". We are NOT pleased.

To compare the production of buildings you need to consider their size:

your mana hut
540 / 4squares / 24hours = 5.625 gems per square / per hour

16 lv dust manu with 700% boost
1576 / 20squares / 3hours = 26.266 dust per square / per hour

16 lv dust manu without boost
197 / 20squares / 3hours = 3.283 dust per square / per hour

Anyway a buildings that produce non-boosted goods are not effective. There's no point in comparing.

Your own comparisons don't make any sense, especially since the "without boost" example will never happen by the time you are in chapter 8.
Also, I am not comparing the mana hut to the dust manufactory (you seem to think so?), I am comparing the old mana hut to the new mana hut, and the relevance of what it produces to a city. Same size with a different kind of production.

And oh yes; there is certainly a point in comparing the old versus the new mana hut, since Inno seems so determined to lie to us about "value".

Last edited:

Cinnamoon

Seeker
I second everyone about the supply buildings. Is there any chance this "improvement" will be reverted or can we just trash all our buildings that have been rendered useless? It is especially annoying for the set buildings, because there other buildings depend on them, so you can't just sell them without influencing the rest as well. It would be nice if the change could be reverted at least for the buildings we already acquired under the assumption that they were actually useful and not going to be devalued retrospectively. As said above, anything that produces non-boosted goods is not helpful as I can easily just trade my boosted goods for it and get a much bigger output that way. btw I guess the only reason why the outrage about this change is relatively limited is that many players are not in said level range, not because it is any good ;)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is true that the perception of value can indeed be subjective. In terms of effort and costs (resources, time, space, etc.) required to gain the tier 3 Goods, they are more valuable. But, that -of course- does not mean that they are always more valuable in indivual players' situations: depending on the buildings you have in your city, as well as your activity, you can have more Goods than you require, and be short on Supplies, or the other way around.

Still, we believe that the change we made is, ultimately, for the better. But as said, we do understand that in some situations, the Supplies were more valuable for you at this very moment. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback on this matter - you can be sure that it is being heard.

Killiak

Artisan
In my comparison, it is just said that your mana hut is 1.7 times more efficient than non-boosted 16lv manufactory with a 3h cycle. And you compare the warm with the soft. Any non-boosted buildings is a waste of space.

I compare the OLD mana hut with the NEW mana hut. Non-boosted manufactory is irrelevant.

I compare it because Inno says the NEW mana hut has more value. Everybody, on beta forum and on this forum, says this is utter garbage.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is true that the perception of value can indeed be subjective. In terms of effort and costs (resources, time, space, etc.) required to gain the tier 3 Goods, they are more valuable. But, that -of course- does not mean that they are always more valuable in indivual players' situations: depending on the buildings you have in your city, as well as your activity, you can have more Goods than you require, and be short on Supplies, or the other way around.

Still, we believe that the change we made is, ultimately, for the better. But as said, we do understand that in some situations, the Supplies were more valuable for you at this very moment. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback on this matter - you can be sure that it is being heard.

Haha. Subjective. When simple math shows that you are objectively wrong.
NONE of the players on this forum or the beta forum like or approve of this change.

And seriously, our feedback being heard? I'll believe it when I see some actual changes in events and/or unpopular changes being fixed.

Last edited:

Killiak

Artisan
the warm with the soft

Yeah, no idea what you are trying to say. Old mana hut made supplies, much more useful, and those supplies equate to a lot more Tier3 goods than the new mana hut is making. The mana hut is now objectively of lower value and an utter waste of space.

DeletedUser4027

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is true that the perception of value can indeed be subjective.

Of course they are subjective, why do you think nobody has kept your stupid Traveling Merchant buildings ? ... they are simply not worth the space. Producing a couple of hundred non-boosted goods has no value to us. Thanks to your manipulations, by the time we reach Level 8 we need Tier 3 Goods in their thousands not hundreds and the only way to get them is to trade. 540 Magic Dust would hardly get anyone through one level of a tournament !! Make it 5000 Magic Dust, we might find it worthwhile.