• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update 1.45

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.45.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5254

You can now see the city name of a player while giving neighborly help.
You can now use instants from the inventory in the app as well.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1829

I sincerely hope the last minute bug fix is the one that relates to the balance change for building that will now produce magic goods. Would be very bad if that bug made it to the live server.

Edit: Just checked, it is still a bug on beta so not feeling the most optimistic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4816

• Improved handling of Knowledge Point rewards that were received while offline.
what does this mean?

DeletedUser2447

Very disappointed with the balancing changes regarding Buildings producing Mana
My 2 magical huts produced 10k supplies each every 24h, now they produce 540 magical dust in the same time. Not happy at all!

DeletedUser3097

Improved handling of Knowledge Point rewards that were received while offline

...means that if you get an AW reward (when you've helped someone), you get that before the game calculates your hourly KP, meaning they shouldn't get lost when you had less than 10KP when you received the AW reward

DeletedUser4027

Very disappointed with the balancing changes regarding Buildings producing Mana
My 2 magical huts produced 10k supplies each every 24h, now they produce 540 magical dust in the same time. Not happy at all!
I'm with you, that building is now totally useless!! Sold it already

DeletedUser4027

Why do the repeatable quests keep disappearing? I now have to do a Refresh to get the Quests back!!!

Update ... even worse than that, if you change screens, the other quest disappears too, do you guys even test this stuff?

DeletedUser3097

Why do the repeatable quests keep disappearing? I now have to do a Refresh to get the Quests back!!!

Update ... even worse than that, if you change screens, the other quest disappears too, do you guys even test this stuff?

Sometimes after an update it is necessary to clear your browser cache if you experience problems like you are having. Please clear your cache and if the problems persist, contact Support for advice.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Because it takes the building's level in account when deciding what it produces, not your own. So, if you received the building before you entered the Orcs and Goblins chapter, it will not produce Orcs.

Deleted User - 106219

Sometimes after an update it is necessary to clear your browser cache if you experience problems like you are having. Please clear your cache and if the problems persist, contact Support for advice.
Clearing cache won't help. The disappearing quests are a known bug that was reported on Beta some time ago. Obviously it's still waiting for a fix.

Lelanya

Mentor
The new changes for supply-producing LE (limited edition, event-won) buildings are actually rather useless for chapter 6-8 players.

Whatever am I going to need 177 dust per day for? My elixir manufactories produce 15K to 30K per day. Even if I don't manage to trade it all off every day, I can usually get 2-3K dust in a single trade. Upgrading a single house takes around 1,000 T3 resources.

More importantly though, in these levels I don't even NEED the dust that much. T1 and T2 goods are much more needed on a daily basis, especially before Fairies.

So, to sum up, while the Supplies production wasn't anything very useful, at least it had some marginal use. The Mana Fountain made 2000 supplies per day. Now it makes 177 dust per day. That's a definite and painful nerf -- the building is going to the scrap heap now, unfortunately.

You can see the difference between 2000 of something and 177 of something, rig
So
These resources are in place of our missing Great Bell Spire. See? They do listen :p

Killiak

Artisan
Dear Muf-Muf,

You wrote the following in the patch notes
So far, event buildings that produced Orcs or Mana, all produced just supplies on lower levels. This has now changed, to give them more value to you.

More value. More value... hmm. So basically, either the developers or you yourself fail at basic math?
Let's give you the example I am basing this on. Let us pick a Magical Mana Hut, received at the Orc chapter. Before the change this would give you 6.400 supplies per 24 hours.

Now let's take a level 16 Elven Dust Manufactory. The 3 hour production costs 6.300 supplies, handing you 1576 dust when it is done (assuming full relics). You could trade this for an equal amount of gems.

Unfortunately, this exact same mana hut now produces 540 gems per 24 hours. Stay with me here; 540 - 1576 = -1036

Now would you be so kind as to elaborate how Inno manages to translates this negative number into the phrase "more value"? I am eagerly awaiting an answer.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4027

Clearing cache won't help. The disappearing quests are a known bug that was reported on Beta some time ago. Obviously it's still waiting for a fix.

Thanks shadowblack. Obviously, I tried clearing the cache and of course it didn't work!

Dizzie Lizzie, here is how caches work ... there is an image on the Internet that I am going to use multiple times, to save time and bandwidth my machine downloads it once and stores it in a cache. Now, if I have used this picture 5 times in a session and on the 6th occasion it doesn't appear, we have evidence that it is not a problem with the cache. Clearing the cache is the digital equivalent of slamming the doors if your car won't start. How about instead of trying to appease me, you just say "unfortunately this is a known problem and our techs are working on finding a solution" ?

DeletedUser5542

i do not like that retrospective changes have been made.

like many others, i do not want the pitiful amount of tier 3 goods that are being awarded now. regardless of the quantity, i made an informed choice at the point i gained my buildings, choosing which set items to pick, and which to ignore; and now you've made a mess of the whole thing. i don't have the luxury of deleting the building, because i require it for the set bonus against my only other building of the set. and i don't see why the change was made...the amount of supplies being awarded was reasonable, there was no issue of imbalance - people have a right to keep the item they chose.

m4rt1n

Adept
Supplies I needed, not T3 goods, and I had 1 building from the last event and one from the event before that kept me just enough, now I have a lowly T3 that I can trade daily, easily. I am NOT happy at all, remember my ticket @Shamy and how much effort I put to get the frozen fountain. :(