• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update 1.45

DeletedUser441

Even Robin Redbeard likes first tier non boosted goods. He must be building something big and needs marble , planks and steel. ;)

DeletedUser4816

• Improved handling of Knowledge Point rewards that were received while offline.
are u sure this isent bugd? when i log in today i should have had 12hourly KP because of my double KP spell ... but i only had 10 + 10 from AW..
and i'm also not seeing the pop ups anymore that say u received KP from an AW on time .. it usually comes alot later

DeletedUser441

If you have a spell limit of 20 kps and have 10 kps in your bar and get a reward of 10 then your timer stops and you start losing kps.

cwgiii

Shaman
And, unfortunately, if your timer is counted down to say :13 s till the next KP is awarded in regular play, then a bonus is awarded (like for AWs or Tournament contributions), then you loose that entire KP that was almost generated.

DeletedUser441

Tell the developers , not me. I agree there's a problem. Losing kps because you need to sleep is totally ridiculous. :eek:

Pauly7

Magus
But isn't the point now that you're only supposed to receive the 10KP AW reward once you log back in? So he would have collected 12KP overnight as the spell was active and then should have jumped up to 22 when he logged in.

The pop ups I know that you only get at a point when you log in. Generally if you refresh the page then it appears.

DeletedUser4816

But isn't the point now that you're only supposed to receive the 10KP AW reward once you log back in? So he would have collected 12KP overnight as the spell was active and then should have jumped up to 22 when he logged in.

thats what i tought to, that u receive the AW reward when u log in so u dont lose any KP anymore.. but it seems its not fully functional yet ..

Pauly7

Magus
Hi, I have a couple of comments and I believe these belong in the 1.45 thread, not the 1.46 thread.

Firstly, I now agree with the above. Yesterday I logged in to find a 10KP reward from an AW upgrade and my KP meter was locked on 10, even though I hadn't been logged in for the past 4 hours.

Secondly, I'm not sure if this was mentioned in the notes or in the comments since, but quite a big change was made to mobile notifications. It used to be that a handy notification would pop up on my phone saying "some productions are ready", "some of your trades have been accepted" or some such. There was quite a nice system whereas it wouldn't send you any more notifications unless the first one had been seen and cleared. It has now changed (I think with 1.45) so that these notifications keep firing in and building up if you haven't seen them. It's all very well if you're looking at your mobile all the time, but what I find now is if I turn on my tablet (which might be once a day or less) then the first thing I have to do is clear at least 50 or 60 Elvenar notifications, most of which say one of the two things that I mentioned above. I wish this could be put back to how it was. I guess I could somehow tell my device to block the notifications altogether, but I quite liked it the way it used to work.

DeletedUser4816

• Improved handling of Knowledge Point rewards that were received while offline.
are u sure this isent bugd? when i log in today i should have had 12hourly KP because of my double KP spell ... but i only had 10 + 10 from AW..
and i'm also not seeing the pop ups anymore that say u received KP from an AW on time .. it usually comes alot later

yet again i log in this morning , i see 2x 10 KP reward from AW, i exept to have 20 kp + 10 kp from over night wich is yes u guessd it 30 KP in total!
but guess what! i only had 20 KP ... SUPRISE! either this is still buggd or u tought it was to overpowerd to gain hourly KP and AW rewards so u switchd it back to how it was before?

i would really like to know cause the double KP spell is also a waist off relics now since the hourly KP will stop at 10 overnight if u get a 10KP AW Reward overnight aswell ...

way to go inno, all this commercials on TV for a game that doesent give a slightest bliep about its players or there feedback..
but ofcourse u make threads enough for feedback!! u just dont care about what gets typed there ... it does give the illusion of giving a bliep but ppl who have bin on this game for a couple months can already see trough it :)

Timneh

Artisan
@RiotzMakhai if i am right the only way you could have 30 KP is if your KP bar was already full when you got the AW rewards. The KPs stop being made every hour when your KP bar reaches 10 unless you have a spell running on it. That is how i have always understood it work but i no longer care about losing a few KP here and there so never check.

DeletedUser4816

@RiotzMakhai if i am right the only way you could have 30 KP is if your KP bar was already full when you got the AW rewards. The KPs stop being made every hour when your KP bar reaches 10 unless you have a spell running on it. That is how i have always understood it work but i no longer care about losing a few KP here and there so never check.

yes but this improved kp handeling should have changed that ... now ur hourly KP should keep going and ur AW rewards should be given to u when u log in so u dont lose any KP anymore .. but it seems they changed it back, or its buggd ..