• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion The May Celebrations Event

DeletedUser

I have tried contacting Support, but no joy...FRUSTRATING. I am having trouble with the "prizes" from opening buds in the May Tree events panel. This morning I won two prizes, one has showed up in my inventory but the other (Winter Deer) still has not materialised. Can you please advise. Many thanks in advance.

Hello @MakLoki ! If you contacted support you will certainly get feedback soon.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
@AstralSoul That is such a strong reaction to a simple request for a few more emojis, haha :D
I doubt we'll get them any way, and if by any chance we do, you don't have to use them.

Hahaha yeah, I know it is :p I do not fancy the emoji/social media/stories Universe. In fact, I hate it hahaha. It turns people dumb.

I thought of that a lot of times. In fact, I think it a lot due to the mistake of hiring a social media expert. Wants to do with my businesses and social media so many changes as if it was a new race here in Elvenar (Ironically, here I was shifting to orcs by then hahaha) So I couldn't help it imagining a race of Z-Gen.

I have a wild imagination, so I imagined how it would be here if there was such a race, like:
roads: Wi-Fi Wired Trail: 400K gold, 40K tools, 10K Mana, 2K Smilies
Z Style Main Hall: Does not change size. Gets a lot of ugly antennas, and screens too. Gold, Tools, Mana, Seeds, Followers, and Smartphones (to level it up).

Also a third PP resource: Smart Phones.

I could keep going, making a whole Z Gen race haha. Including avatars haha.

How are you relating forum emojis to any part of Elvenar gameplay?

It's like saying, "oh no let's not improve the usability of a forum, what if Ford brings out the new Ford Emoji".

It is a thought hehehe.

You can think crazy stuff, and say random stuff like:
- Emojis will gain consciousness, and since they are so much into the core of every persons life, they will take over us.

Or whatever crazy stuff (not that I believe it of course), I just dislike how addicted got the planet to social media, emojis and junk :p

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@MakiLoki We have been having a few players who have seen the magnifying glass (which reveals 2 prizes) confuse a few players as they confuse it with the large gold x2. The magnifying glass simply reveals 2 possible ones on the board that you can then choose by clicking them to have or not if they would not be your choice. The x2 would not reveal prizes but double the gift you next reveal. This then turns golden to confirm that the amount has been doubled.
Hope that helps a little with anyone a little stuck on this.

Sir Derf

Adept
They took the standard dual parallel questlines and transformed it into dual serial questlines.

It could have been worse; they could have put the daily quests first, presenting you with the 38 quest storyline only after you finished the final daily quest...

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Just to perhaps explain the new board better. This shows that the player has clicked and got the x2 Magnifying glass, this then reveals x2 possible rewards which are shown here as Coin Instant and Spring Seed, This does not mean that either of those have been won. It just means that you know what prizes were under 2 of the flowers. To have either of these you woud need to spend 10 seeds to collect each of them
Hoping this helps any struggling with this aspect as our most common question in the event so far.

magnifying glass.jpg

DeletedUser9398

@Pauly7 according to the event note by elvenar-players-group-platinum-leaf the prize on day 20 is: Savory Food Market (4 X 4) and produces seeds/mana/goods/supplies according to the plyers chapter.

Hekata

Artisan
Thanks @Stephen1. It looks like Elven Gems took a holiday after day 19.
Yes, they forgot to update it just like the quest list past quest past quest 44 (not that it really matters for this event) but you can see the stats for that building on their overview page for the event since it's one of the new ones.

Verde

Soothsayer
Not sure that the Elven Gems quest list is even accurate in the later quests ... although perhaps some quests changed from Beta to live?

Hekata

Artisan
Not sure that the Elven Gems quest list is even accurate in the later quests ... although perhaps some quests changed from Beta to live?
I haven't really compared the list with what we got, it might be different. Usually I rely heavily on their quest list during events but this time I haven't seen much use for it except to see the number of techs I'll need to open. With 1 quest per day and no 24h-48h productions it's not really necessary.

m4rt1n

Adept
I haven't really compared the list with what we got, it might be different. Usually I rely heavily on their quest list during events but this time I haven't seen much use for it except to see the number of techs I'll need to open. With 1 quest per day and no 24h-48h productions it's not really necessary.

I haven't looked at spoilers at all this event, just played my game and completed 28 quests so far.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah spoilers made no difference in this event because none of these quests were ones to plan for. The only exception (as @Hekata mentions) could be with having techs ready to open if possible. Even then, though, it's not really something you would plan much for.

The only thing I was looking up was daily prizes, out of curiosity, and found it weird that the last one didn't appear... I wondered if there was going to be some incredible reveal for the last day's prize!

Timneh

Artisan
I have no real interest in this event so have not been shuffling the shuffle board but i have been looking to see what the daily prize is. I have noticed that every time you open the event window when the board has not been shuffled the position of the prizes change even if you close the window then open it again straight away. I wonder if the positions change when the board has been shuffled or if the shuffle locks them in place.

Paladestar

Enchanter
Are we going to be able to collect the quest 58 prize? Each day when I complete the daily quest, the quest screen closes and you can't open it again, the hover tool tip just says the next quest will be unlocked tomorrow - well, there is no tomorrow after quest 58, so will we be able to open the screen to click on the collect button, or is this an oversight that needs to be addressed?

Hekata

Artisan
I can only guess that since there are no more quests after 58 the quest bar won't lock.
Plus it was tested on beta and no one reported not being able to pick up the last artifact.

Cinnamoon

Seeker
tbh for me the shuffle board is not even the worst of it. I'm not fond of the prizes but tbh I rarely ever do an event for the grand prize, I normally go for the smaller daily ones and collect the grand prize and upgrades to it to disassemble them when needed. What I find the worst (and by far) about this event is that it has once again an action (the may tree) that has ENDLESS and totally pointless animations. Since what you get there is even less worth it than the shuffle board I'll just leave the rest and not pick it up. Couldn't you at least make animations of that type voluntary? Maybe someone wants to see it once, but noone except a 2-year-old would want to see that kind of thing hundreds of times.. It's just annoying.

Verde

Soothsayer
Thought the announcement today was interesting ...
Shuffle board rewards
Three special rewards ... REVEAL ... 2X ... SHUFFLE ...
imho, the last is less of a reward and more like the joker in the deck :rolleyes: