• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Surplus Rune Shards can be swapped for Knowledge Points - now in Beta

Sir Derf

Adept
Question, is the imbalance formula computed...
  • combined, as in (your AWKP donations to everyone) - (everyone's AWKP donations to you), or
  • separately, as in (your AWKP donations to player 1) - (player 1's AWKP donations to you), separate from (your AWKP donations to player 2) - (player 2's AWKP donations to you), etc
Or, put differently,
  • if I hit the limit, am I blocked from everyone for a week, and then can spend only a total of 560 across everyone in the next week, or
  • if I hit the limit on player 14, am I blocked from only player 14 and still able to donate to other players, and in a week I will be able to donate 560 to player 14 in the next week, independent of what's going on with other players

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@DunkelSaturn Moderation Done! :D Albeit I do believe this was an innocent qwerty mistake by @CrazyWizard and not an intention to annoy!

Anyway, as you were my forum fiends :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Write right my name buddy, cause I could really post here some good and funnier nicknames to you.

Moderation @Herodite @Solanix, CrazyWizard has wrote in purpose my nickname wrong, could you please verify it for yourself and edit it in consecuense, or in contrary case I will assume everybody can change the nick name of anyone here and I will add some funny changes to CrazyWizard name also.
Holy crap, I don't know what typo I made but what a response :(

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Question, is the imbalance formula computed...
  • combined, as in (your AWKP donations to everyone) - (everyone's AWKP donations to you), or
  • separately, as in (your AWKP donations to player 1) - (player 1's AWKP donations to you), separate from (your AWKP donations to player 2) - (player 2's AWKP donations to you), etc
Or, put differently,
  • if I hit the limit, am I blocked from everyone for a week, and then can spend only a total of 560 across everyone in the next week, or
  • if I hit the limit on player 14, am I blocked from only player 14 and still able to donate to other players, and in a week I will be able to donate 560 to player 14 in the next week, independent of what's going on with other players
If player 14 has gained too many KP he is blocked from recieving more KP.
If to many KP are "pushed" that player is unable to recieve more KP, all other players are not affected in any other way than that they are unable to drop KP in that players wonder.

It's an anti push feature, nothing more, nothing less.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Simply put, as @CrazyWizard said, and as @Sir Derf has been implying with mathematics, it IS an Anti Push Feature! Unless you are hardcore Pushing, you should not really come across this limit as it tends to cancel out if KP Donations are fair and above board between players :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I don’t see this addressed, so I’ll respond.
So this device is also a limiting KP hunting thing, lol, Inno really took lot of work behind this "sensational" new shard to kp update.
With what you and many other people here telling me, if I add little portions of KP here and there of around 1 to 5 kp in many players AWs, and those little portions surpass 560kp afterwards the lockdown, I won´t be able to hunt anymore? Solid Inno.
No, that’s not true. You can continue hunting like there’s no tomorrow.

Longer version: If you indeed perform such aggressive hunting, that you get (got already? o_O ) into this lockdown, it doesn’t affect your ability to put KP into foreign wonders in any way. You can also continue putting points into your own wonders. The only consequence this lockdown has is that others won’t be able to put points into your wonders. It’s because you received so much more than you gave out that it looks like pushing. Also, if you then decide to go less aggressive on that hunting, your balance eventually gets back to “black numbers” automatically thanks to the additional daily allowance we get every day. (Or there is always the option of you actually giving out some KP.)

The only case when you can’t hunt in a foreign wonder (can’t put KP there) is when that particular player is in their own lockdown (pretty sure independent on you).