• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

spire reward change

Giraffi

Enchanter
The library set is like the chess set, once you have any particular piece, you will not get the option to craft that piece again. This means that new players will be able to craft one set, but no more, and no more for those that already have a few.

Paladestar

Enchanter
For the love of god, please, please, PLEASE... STOP giving me artifacts in the spire.

This was a terrible change and it needs to be undone, or to at least have some intelligence behind it, like only giving them to people who actually want/need them!

10% chance? Yeah right! Inno, you sure you didn't miss a zero off the end when displaying the chance to win one? :confused::mad:

Far Reach

Conjurer
This was a terrible change and it needs to be undone, or to at least have some intelligence behind it, like only giving them to people who actually want/need them!

What is your alternative suggestion (for a prize in place of an artifact) ?

For me, the change to artifacts was a definite improvement. I won lots of the spire set buildings (despite never wanting or using them) and their abundance in the game actively harmed my ability to trade.

Alcaro

Necromancer
For the love of god, please, please, PLEASE... STOP giving me artifacts in the spire.

10% chance? Yeah right! Inno, you sure you didn't miss a zero off the end when displaying the chance to win one? :confused::mad:
I have 17 Mermaid artifacts and they keep coming :D

About Moonstone library, in Beta, today I got in Spire 4 parts of the set. I guess the library is not completely out of the game.

Gargon667

Mentor
For me, the change to artifacts was a definite improvement. I won lots of the spire set buildings (despite never wanting or using them) and their abundance in the game actively harmed my ability to trade.

Are you using the Mermaid artifacts??? I would guess not, in which case it is of course a perfect substitute, something you never used for something else you never used :D

Gargon667

Mentor

Well can´t say I ever got a lot of artifacts of any kind so far, but if the alternative is getting more PP spells, I honestly can say: Couldn´t care less...

As long as they don´t mess with the Armorers and the time boosts they can throw around filler prizes of whatever kind as long as they want...