• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sage Advisors Wants YOU!

cwgiii

Shaman
We are recruiting again. There are currently 4 available spots (we are keeping 3 inactives on the rolls until they can be replaced). Please see this original post in this thread and our Fellowship Overview for more details. Or, feel free to reach out to me here or in game.

Thanks,
cwgiii
Chuck

DeletedUser3718

y4m8Y1DtJm_HZ-y3XJHbSha9m6xmNYukgB0hXbZZCdTYKMe7ktZv0tGtb1gnGM6rjC3_JPV5W344Ru3CgzV1Q712D6uCr7p0Gx4uYed_PmyTqZat6AJMCXIPRC_4PKEG56Jhq_YmYlc3fCpMSGwGcsO_BeviEoc_bec90ojuKYUeidAa8k47WM-Qo9VkqGJLX5NbEnS_lMle4oexTiECgL1eA

[My city being part of the Second Adventure I played with you in May 2018]
I feel very Lucky to be part of the Fellowship. Thanks a lot for allow me to join this Amazing FS.!

Here you can see how I am advancing .
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/eleandor-my-alduil-celebrindals-city.6168/#post-38476

cwgiii

Shaman
We are currently recruiting for four available spots (we are keeping 3 inactives on the rolls until they can be replaced). Please see this original post in this thread and our Fellowship Overview for more details. Or, feel free to reach out to me here or in game.

Thanks,
cwgiii
Chuck