• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sage Advisors Wants YOU!

cwgiii

Shaman
All full now. I may be doing something wrong, but I don't see a way to close/delete this thread. Sorry, If this is incorrect protocol.

Thanks,
Chuck

Last edited:

DeletedUser1265

There is a young start up on Arendyll. He is rather active, and has been playing for about a year on Winyandor. MDelenn, if you want to have a look, he isn't active on the forums. It would depend on what level you are looking at, but with 4 builders and experience I think he may be an asset.

DeletedUser1265

Glad I could assist. I will follow up with him too.

cwgiii

Shaman
Still on the hunt.... We currently have space for 3 active players (holding 2 non-actives as placeholders). Please see this original post in this thread and our Fellowship Overview for more details. Or, feel free to reach out to me here or in game.

Thanks,
cwgiii
Chuck

cwgiii

Shaman
All full now. I may be doing something wrong, but I don't see a way to close/delete this thread. Sorry, If this is incorrect protocol.

cwgiii

Shaman
We are recruiting again. There are currently 4 available spots (we are keeping 3 inactives on the rolls until they can be replaced). Please see this original post in this thread and our Fellowship Overview for more details. Or, feel free to reach out to me here or in game.

Thanks,
cwgiii
Chuck

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello, I'm interested to join a strong FS with active members, willing to help the starters. My boosted goods are Planks, Silk and Dust.

P.S. I'm annoying active. I visit my FS and neighbors EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Let me know when you have a free position and if I can have it.

Last edited:

cwgiii

Shaman
Currently looking for 4 members. There are a few inactives that we re keeping on the rolls until we can find replacements.

cwgiii

Shaman
Still looking for active players. Planks is a particular need, with Silk and Gems or Elixer (if that combination even exists).

cwgiii

Shaman
I wanted to reach out to see if there are any Fellowships of 1, 2 or even 3 members that might consider joining our team. We currently have 3 slots left (some are currently occupied by inactive players just so the active fellows can benefit from helping their cities, while we look for replacements). As always, we would entertain individual applicants as well. Just looking for alternate recruiting methods rather than plowing through the rankings list that seems to be filled with over 90% inactive accounts.

Planks are in particular demand as a boosted good. Secondarily Crystal and Elixir.

cwgiii

Shaman
Reaching out again for new members. We currently have 5 slots available due to several inactive fellows. Check us out and see if we are a good fit.

Thanks,

Chuck