• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Hekata

Artisan
De-lurking to add my wholehearted +1 support for retaining the Forums.
@C-Nymph & co., you're amazing.Thank you! <3

~ Laurelin (Arendyll)
Don't just lurk Laurelin, join in. The forum is still here and we need to keep it active if we want to try to save it :)

Hekata

Artisan
I wish there was an optional quest where you could donate 1 kp to a fellow or say hello in chat or message or reply to a post in forums.
Quoting and answering to this here since the OP of the original thread asked us to refrain form comments there.

This is such a good idea! I mean the quest that asks us to post a message on the forum. Even if it was just an option between 2, it would have made a lot more people use the forum. Especially if it came at least once during every event and people got used to it being there.
And to give them a little more incentive I'd make it "Scout a province or post a message on the forum" :D.
There could even be a specific thread for it on the forum where people could just write "hello" if they had nothing to add to a specific conversation.

Anni-Lizzie

Spellcaster
Quoting and answering to this here since the OP of the original thread asked us to refrain form comments there.

This is such a good idea! I mean the quest that asks us to post a message on the forum. Even if it was just an option between 2, it would have made a lot more people use the forum. Especially if it came at least once during every event and people got used to it being there.
And to give them a little more incentive I'd make it "Scout a province or post a message on the forum" :D.
There could even be a specific thread for it on the forum where people could just write "hello" if they had nothing to add to a specific conversation.
That’s a really great idea Hekata!