• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Lelanya

Mentor
I think you have them worried @C-Nymph - they've changed the link in game from forums to Discord. :(
Do you know what's happening with the US forums?
We have a  very new co-CM, a fairly new CM, on US Forum, and several players have responded with a great deal of bitterness, rather than a positive approach.

It's a larger market than here, there is a lot of collected wisdom, and the Scrolls of Knowledge section is precious. This is a labour of love by many experienced players, we have a special section with just our threads, that cover every aspect of game play. Check it out.

I respect this initiative (+1), and hope to keep US Forum alive as well. If you have a city over on US, please check in here: It worked for Star Trek.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
We have a  very new co-CM, a fairly new CM, on US Forum, and several players have responded with a great deal of bitterness, rather than a positive approach.

It's a larger market than here, there is a lot of collected wisdom, and the Scrolls of Knowledge section is precious. This is a labour of love by many experienced players, we have a special section with just our threads, that cover every aspect of game play. Check it out.

I respect this initiative (+1), and hope to keep US Forum alive as well. If you have a city over on US, please check in here: It worked for Star Trek.
I see the amount of threads and posts isn't that different from what we have here on the EN forum, so forum activity seems roughly the same, but there are more worlds on US servers, so I assume more players and also more people lurking the forums just to look for answers, without ever posting themselves. Hope they too will sign the petitions! I love the Scrolls of Knowledge section on the US forums, I often refer to them, so I hope they'll be preserved!!

I had already shared the US link in the original post of this petition, since it was actually my inspiration for the petition here, but it can't hurt to repeat it! The more people we can get to sign all petitions, the better! I was contacted by someone from the French server too, asking if it was ok to translate it for the French forum as well (although I don't see a post there yet, it will be done soon probably), and @Hekata just shared a link to a German petition as well as a Dutch petition so more and more communities are picking up on it, which is wonderful!

I really really hope Inno will be unable to ignore the massive amount of feedback and will have to go back on their initial decision to close down the forums and will instead keep the forums alive!

Last edited: