• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

kimkimkim

Summoner
I am slowly feeling defeated......my son laughed at me the other day because I begrudgenly installed Discord on my computer.....I say begrudgenly because as an Archmage of a fellowship, I feel it is my responsibility to keep my fellows posted on any up and coming news and with the pending news that the Forum may close, I felt pushed into something I didn't want, Discord.....what a horrible feeling I must say.....are we just beating a dead horse or will we get some type of final answer on the future of the Forum?

SkyRider99

Mentor
as an Archmage of a fellowship, I feel it is my responsibility to keep my fellows posted
I will be leaving that odious task to one of my Mages, should they deign to assist me.

1699142640931.png

m4rt1n

Adept
I am slowly feeling defeated......my son laughed at me the other day because I begrudgenly installed Discord on my computer.....I say begrudgenly because as an Archmage of a fellowship, I feel it is my responsibility to keep my fellows posted on any up and coming news and with the pending news that the Forum may close, I felt pushed into something I didn't want, Discord.....what a horrible feeling I must say.....are we just beating a dead horse or will we get some type of final answer on the future of the Forum?

I already had an account there that I forget ever making but shows me as a member from the lockdowns, I must have been desperate at the time.

To put it in regional dialect "Not my cup of tea" or "Wouldn't wipe my *Expletive* in that place"

McBratty

Enchanter
I feel your pain Kim. Im thinking I might need to look for a volunteer from our FS to update us with info from Discord if they close the forum down. I just cant bring myself to venture back there after giving it a whirl a couple of years ago.

OldHag

Necromancer
Is Discord still going then...haha ;)
I'll just rely on those who are kind enough to post anything of importance from there too here, which is very much appreciated.
Life is good without Discord. :)

Last edited: