• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Next New World

Archmage999

Novice
[Summary]:A new world for Elvenar International.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes, I have searched "New World" to an anvil.

[Details]: I'm very eager to get back into Elvenar but I have been constantly holding out for a new world to be announced. Im sure there are many as well that would like to see a new fresh start in a new world occur.

[Reasons for Implementing]:
-Elvenar International has a small choice of 2 worlds, Arendyll and Winyandor, the later was released on Friday October 16th 2015, over a year ago now.
-Holiday season is coming up, lots of people will have free time (attract existing players back and new accounts to Elvenar and Innogames.
-Increase in revenue due to the optional in-game purchases of diamonds for more builders and cultural buildings from a new world, leading to more funds to support Elvenar in the future.
-A fresh new start will be new and exciting.
-Put to use the new world name competition held on Nov 1st, 2015 - Nov 15th, 2015. https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/world-name-finding-competition-global-contest.728/

[Balance]:NA.

[Visual Aids]:NA.

DeletedUser

Possibly a bad idea, unless you think people will play all the world, rather than abandon the current ones. I am still having issues being moved to an active neighborhood, as are many people and this will(?) make it worse.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I have no idea about this subject but I noticed you had no visual AIDS so here is one :
aids-virus_803_600x450.jpg

It's a rather visual AIDS virus budding from the surface of a T-lymphocyte white blood cell.
(from science.nationalgeographic.com)
:confused:

DeletedUser363

I would have been interested in a new world, until Inno decided to handicap advanced players...no thanks not interested, after spending nearly 18 months in Arendyll and Winyandor since day 1 am still contemplating leaving, there is no way I would spend diamonds in a third world for a company that is consistently changing the goal posts retrospectively