• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Hekata

Artisan
A few new actual (albeit minor) improvements coming our way.

From Discord:
"Dear Humans and Elves ,
We are pleased to introduce the feature to be able to sell in hide buildings mode for our browser players, **starting from tomorrow.**
*Kind regards,*
*Your Elvenar Team

From the Beta Forum:
We get a drop down menu in inventory to help us sort through buildings. Notice the spell fragments option... I think this menu in general confirms that the changes to AW costs are here to stay since they are giving us a way to locate faster old buildings or those worth more SF. Not complaining about the menu though, at least it's actually useful :)

1706113804413.png

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
Some more news from Beta (Discord). Does this mean we can turn CC into Spell fragments now? @Herodite

New recipes and portraits.​

There are 3 new recipes, that can appear in crafting:
  • 6 CC → 2500 SF + 3 VV
  • 12 CC → 5000 SF + 8 VV
  • 16 CC → 8000 SF + 5 VV
New portraits are unlocked once you enter chapter 3. If you are beyond this point, they are also auto-unlocked.
  • There are 2 per race (so Elven players will receive 2 new Elven portraits, and Human players will receive 2 new Human portraits).
  • They can be found as usual in the portrait selection of the player profile, sorted between the ones from chapter 2 and chapter 4.

kimkimkim

Summoner

New recipes and portraits.​

There are 3 new recipes, that can appear in crafting:
  • 6 CC → 2500 SF + 3 VV
  • 12 CC → 5000 SF + 8 VV
  • 16 CC → 8000 SF + 5 VV
I must be reading this wrong but it looks to me that these crafting recipes are for combining catalysts where you would need spell fragments and vision vapor to make

kimkimkim

Summoner
@kimkimkim Yeah it does look that way at first glance but the CC's are the Cost, and the Spells Frags and Vision Vapor is the Craft Reward!
thanx hun, I get it now.......great idea but you know people are gonna be moaning over the fact that we would need to use combining catalysts to get those spell fragments....are we winning or are we losing idk

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
thanx hun, I get it now.......great idea but you know people are gonna be moaning over the fact that we would need to use combining catalysts to get those spell fragments....are we winning or are we losing idk
I think it will just be a case of seeing what happens! I will be interested to see the feedback from the Beta Players as to the changes! :)

Hekata

Artisan
More news from Beta (Discord):

Selling Ancient Wonders​

When selling an Ancient Wonder you'll now earn 1 Royal Restoration (RR) and 2 Combining Catalysts (CC) per level of your Ancient Wonder. We have seen your feedback about getting something back from Ancient Wonders you no longer need, and we are now adding this option. This change is set to roll out on the Beta server this Wednesday and will be available everywhere with the next game version, next week.

Mobile Beta Note: Text Glitch Alert!​

On Beta this week, if you play on Mobile, you might still encounter an outdated warning message stating you won't receive anything when selling an Ancient Wonder. Fear not! This is just a text glitch, and refunds will work as explained above. When you will download the next mobile version, next week, this temporary hiccup will be fixed.

Diamonds for missing Royal Restorations​

Starting from this Wednesday on Beta (on all servers from next week with the next version), missing Royal Restorations in build and upgrade costs can now be replaced with Diamonds. Previously, crafting Royal Restorations in the Magic Academy was the sole option to get them by using Diamonds. We are adding this direct option for your convenience after having seen some of you have asked for it last week. Crafting at the Magic Academy remains the cheapest way to access additional RR with Diamonds. Now you simply have a more direct way, available on demand, also for smaller quantities where you don't need to spend additional Spell Fragments or take up a crafting slot.

Hekata

Artisan
What I personally get from the last couple of updates is that they weren't planning to make any additional modifications to the AW improvements changes but the reception from players has been so negative (including a lot of 1* reviews on google play) that they are now desperately trying to make some small improvements in the hope that players will come down.

I do like the fact that we get some value from selling AWs as I'm currently contemplating selling one, but that doesn't solve our RR/SF shortage in any way. Nor does the option to buy RRs directly via diamonds....

Edit:
missing Royal Restorations in build and upgrade costs can now be replaced with Diamonds
I have to add the comment made by beta player Karvest who has checked the checked all these info in the me files:

"You can buy RRs with diamonds directly now, but their cost is increased up to 50."

Way to go Inno...

Hekata

Artisan
In case someone's in the mood for a laugh today, here's the official explanation given by a Discord-Beta moderator as to why buying RRs directly to upgrade a building or wonder will cost 50 diamonds per RR while it costs only 30 per RR in the MA :D

A blueprint costs 300 Diamonds. Magic Academy recipes offer 10 RR for 300 Diamonds (if you lack the required blueprint), translating to 30 Diamonds per RR. However, this cost doesn't account for Spell Fragment expenses, crafting time, and the unpredictability of recipe availability. Introducing the new option: Purchase Royal Restorations at 50 Diamonds, providing a more convenient and efficient way to get RR, paying only for what's missing.

SkyRider99

Mentor
a more convenient and efficient way to get RR,
So, to avoid the kludges and road-blocks deliberately put in our way, we are graciously permitted to pay for more diamonds, in order to get what we should be provided with as a matter of proper game play.

These guys should be real estate agents, or politicians. They already speak fluent 'weasel'.

1707436388737.png

We humbly thank them for graciously allowing these advanced features to potentially enhance our gaming experience. :rolleyes:

Anni-Lizzie

Spellcaster
So, to avoid the kludges and road-blocks deliberately put in our way, we are graciously permitted to pay for more diamonds, in order to get what we should be provided with as a matter of proper game play.

These guys should be real estate agents, or politicians. They already speak fluent 'weasel'.

View attachment 8363

We humbly thank them for graciously allowing these advanced features to potentially enhance our gaming experience. :rolleyes:
Too funny and way acurate!