• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Posted on the Beta forum (and also copied and pasted to the FB Platinum Leaf page)

" Hi everyone!

Today, the beta version will unveil a significant reduction in Spell Fragment costs for Ancient Wonders, with this enhancement scheduled to roll out to all other worlds in the upcoming release cycles.

**Why the Change?**
Following recent adjustments to Ancient Wonders, we observed a noticeable gap between the required and obtained Spell Fragments. While we had plans to address this gap through improved Event and Spire rewards, we've decided not to keep you waiting and are making this enhancement right away. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to ensuring a more balanced and enjoyable gameplay experience!

**What's Changing Exactly?**
The old Spell Fragments costs formula, a simple "Ancient Wonder level" x1000, is getting a makeover! The new and improved formula is more intricate, allowing you to evolve your Ancient Wonder further with significantly fewer Spell Fragments. Let's dive into the specifics:

**Before/After Comparisons:**
To upgrade an AW to level 16 (equivalent to 75% power of level 35), the costs are down by over 60%!
To upgrade an AW to level 28 (90% as powerful as level 35), the costs are down by roughly 50%!
To upgrade an AW to level 35, the costs are down by almost 40%!

**How to Embrace the Change:**
Prepare yourselves for a more accessible journey to enhance your Ancient Wonders and make the most of these reduced Spell Fragment costs. This improvement empowers you to reach higher levels with ease, bringing new dimensions to your strategic gameplay.

Let us know in ⁠https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1143844270843891802 if you come across any problems. Your thoughts are also always welcome in ⁠ the other chats .

Thank you for your help and assistance! "

Hekata

Artisan
Thanks @MinervaOz :)

Here's a pic that illustrates the new vs the old costs (form Discord).

image_37.png

OldHag

Necromancer
Thanks @MinervaOz and @Hekata
Still can't beat having multiple Moonstone sets, imo. I like that they are finally realising the huge error they made only a few weeks ago.

As for the RRs needed, I think that's also going to be a big issue. Let's hope they look at reducing those costs or even get rid of the need of RRs altogether.

Hekata

Artisan
Something we've been asking for a while is now coming soon :)
It was supposed to start tomorrow on Beta but they are having some difficulty so it was postponed to the 8th.

(from Beta Discord)
We'll add a new Spire tab to the game, showing the previous Spire's rewards.
  • April 8rd: Browser beta
  • April 8th: Mobile
  • April 17th: Live markets (Provided there's no major bugs)

OldHag

Necromancer
Something we've been asking for a while is now coming soon :)
It was supposed to start tomorrow on Beta but they are having some difficulty so it was postponed to the 8th.

(from Beta Discord)
  • April 8rd: Browser beta
  • April 8th: Mobile
  • April 17th: Live markets (Provided there's no major bugs)
Why, what's the use in that and where will they add a new tab?

Hekata

Artisan
Why, what's the use in that and where will they add a new tab?
If I remember correctly people have been asking for a way to track who's done how much in the Spire like we can see for tourneys, so I can only guess that's what we'll get. And it should got right beside the tourney tab in the FS overview window.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Yes, you can see exactly where everyone is up to so not sure this tab is that helpful. Ah well :)
I think it may be a new ability to see who participated last week, and notice any repeat 'offenders'. :)

(from Beta Discord)
Or it may just be a listing of the FS rewards, for comparative purposes. :cool:

How excitement ...

1712444239042.png

(Bonus brownie points for anyone who recognised Effie from THG.)