• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spells New spell

Question - is this being asked from the point of view of a mid-game player, or of an end-game player?
Once I came across a player who set himself the challenge to complete all the chapters (at that time) as quickly as possible. he succeeded and then deleted his account, losing (apparently) the goal that motivated him so much.
I met him not from the very beginning of my game (learned everything I needed for my style, carefully planned) - his story did not affect my game, but made my confidence stronger(that the more room for creativity, the better).
Probably, this innovation will be useful for attracting more players (or helping to keep them in the game). If the player decided to repeat the experience of my "friend", then his torment will not be long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Once I came across a player who set himself the challenge to complete all the chapters (at that time) as quickly as possible. he succeeded and then deleted his account, losing (apparently) the goal that motivated him so much.

It is possible that he started another city and did the same thing again. This is my second city that reached the end of the game (under different user name). I had six months break between the two as it was too boring at that time. Now, there's many more things to do like cauldron, FA, events etc. I still did suggest a building with large amount of levels to keep me building something here. And I'm definitely ready for Ch21.

It is possible that he started another city and did the same thing again. This is my second city that reached the end of the game (under different user name). I had six months break between the two as it was too boring at that time. Now, there's many more things to do like cauldron, FA, events etc. I still did suggest a building with large amount of levels to keep me building something here. And I'm definitely ready for Ch21.
Obviously my style of play is clearly not for you...
And how often do you use spells during your speedrun?

So... you do not look for the easy way... is this suggestion trying to make your style of play easier, or harder?
FINE. It is pointless to deny that the innovation will affect my game (in fact, some actions may even be real, because now it is physically impossible to implement, unfortunately). But, nevertheless, this extension logically complements the Neighborly Help ...
It seems that my arguments are not so convincing, but there will be no strong harm from the new spell, at least...:rolleyes: