• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spells New spell

Hi,:elf::human: !
I propose add to the game a spell, which will temporarily increase Main Hall limit.
This innovation will allow get more coins and supplies at Neighborly Help, than Ensorcelled Endowment superimposed on cultural buildings.

Functions of spell the same as Neighborly Help, but instead of temporary Culture Bonus increasing by 5%, the spell will temporary Main Hall increasing by 1 level(while the spell is in effect, the level of Main Hall will be the same, but the limit will increase to the same number as the Main Hall of the next level). And since the Neighborly Help spell has a cumulative effect, the new spell will have the same effect too. If the "bonus coins/supplies" is not collected before the expiration of the spell, then it burns out. The Main Hall will be filled to the previous limit(before the spell was cast).

I doubt that this innovation will create a serious imbalance.

Neighborly Help spell effect:
200.jpg
0_3.jpg0_1.jpg0_2.jpg
New spell effect:
201.jpg
0_6.jpg0_4.jpg0_5.jpg

If this proposal has already been suggested on the forum, then send a link to it, please.

kimkimkim

Summoner
What happens if you do collect enough coins/supplies that fill the main hall to the next level and then the spell wears off.......do all of what you just collected disappear?

What happens if you do collect enough coins/supplies that fill the main hall to the next level and then the spell wears off.......do all of what you just collected disappear?
Yes, if you collect coins/supplies (from the residence, for example) before the end of the spell and there are more than the "standard" limit in the main hall, then after the end of the spell, the "standard" limit in the main hall will remain filled.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Upgrade the Bee trader to lvl.31 and you'll never have a surplus of coins or tools, instead you will get loads of goods. Just saying. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Such a spell, tool has been discussed many times before, however it would have an impact on the whole game allowing tech unlocks before the Main Hall is upgraded enough and over scouting plus other building upgrade implications before the chapter level is reached.

Such a spell, tool has been discussed many times before, however it would have an impact on the whole game allowing tech unlocks before the Main Hall is upgraded enough and over scouting plus other building upgrade implications before the chapter level is reached.
It's right. And which of the players will suffer from this? What imbalance will this spell create? The effect of this spell is temporary. It is like a Inspiring Meditation, but the Inspiring Meditation has been introduced.

m4rt1n

Adept
It's right. And which of the players will suffer from this? What imbalance will this spell create? The effect of this spell is temporary. It is like a Inspiring Meditation, but the Inspiring Meditation has been introduced.

If it was temporary, do you suggest the tech unlocks, over scouting and building upgrades are also reversed when the spell ends, just upgrade the main hall to store more coins or just use the coin instants already available now.

Sir Derf

Adept
Two differences between the KP Limit and the Main Hall Limit.
  1. In addition to all the ways where you gain KP from an action, you also gain 1 KP every hour, even when logged out. Coins and Supplies only ever increase in reaction to your actions.
  2. And, how fast do they increase in response to your actions? In a tourney, there are sections where you can get 4 KP per encounter. The Ensorcelled Endowment sounds great, but in practice it means you go from fully empty to needing to spend KP from every 2 encounters to every 4. Whereas, with Coins and Supplies, starting from empty takes a long, long time before you need to sell or hit the limit.

Jake65

Sage
"What imbalance will this spell create? "

Some researches/upgrades require an amount of coins that can only be held by the MH at, let's say, level 20. If your MH is 19 you could enchant it to level 20 and complete the research/upgrade before you've researched your level20 MH.

If it was temporary, do you suggest the tech unlocks, over scouting and building upgrades are also reversed when the spell ends, just upgrade the main hall to store more coins or just use the coin instants already available now.
the problem is that the level of the main hall cannot be lowered, just like buildings that can be demolished. the spell that I propose will allow more flexible development of the city.

m4rt1n

Adept
the problem is that the level of the main hall cannot be lowered, just like buildings that can be demolished. the spell that I propose will allow more flexible development of the city.

You cannot progress through the game without upgrading your main hall, that is probably the most important part of and root of the game, it is the base building of your city @888BuTaMuH888 The first building you place when starting a city and without it, your city will not work at all.

I am now puzzled and suggest you contact support for help with the issues you are facing in gameplay. :)

Why is not being able to lower your Main Hall a problem?
Because it limits creative freedom. There is no turning back if you have upgraded buildings that cannot be leveled down. After all, if you limit the storage of goods for trade and tie this limit, say, to a merchant, then there will be even more players with a "problem". Or am I wrong in my conclusions?

You cannot progress through the game without upgrading your main hall, that is probably the most important part of and root of the game, it is the base building of your city @888BuTaMuH888 The first building you place when starting a city and without it, your city will not work at all.

I am now puzzled and suggest you contact support for help with the issues you are facing in gameplay. :)
Oh yeah. This is exactly what I did. Asked to delete the city. Otherwise, there is no way to lower the level of the main hall.

Sir Derf

Adept
There's creative freedom, and then there's wanting to play a game by your own rules.

If you want to progress in the game, the game wants you to progress your city. That's kind of the point of the game; to get better buildings. Buildings that can produce more in the same time, or can provide more pop or culture per square. That there are tradeoffs to this progress, research and upgrade costs resources, buildings grow their footprints, well, that's kinda the point.

Feel free to request extensions; realize that not everyone might consider them necessary, or useful, or or appropriate.

There's creative freedom, and then there's wanting to play a game by your own rules.

If you want to progress in the game, the game wants you to progress your city. That's kind of the point of the game; to get better buildings. Buildings that can produce more in the same time, or can provide more pop or culture per square. That there are tradeoffs to this progress, research and upgrade costs resources, buildings grow their footprints, well, that's kinda the point.

Feel free to request extensions; realize that not everyone might consider them necessary, or useful, or or appropriate.
Not being able to level down and expansions already installed is a dead end, just like chapter endings (when you've completed all the chapters, you have nothing to do in the game). Once I already suggested adding "infinite technology" to the technology tree (when you complete it, you will receive some kind of bonuses, or something like that), but, obviously, the proposal did not interest the public.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Not being able to level down and expansions already installed is a dead end, just like chapter endings (when you've completed all the chapters, you have nothing to do in the game). Once I already suggested adding "infinite technology" to the technology tree (when you complete it, you will receive some kind of bonuses, or something like that), but, obviously, the proposal did not interest the public.

You can always start a new city if you want to. I do sometimes miss the graphics of the smaller cities and that's what I do when I feel like it, start a new city. On the other, I do get bored with the same look too so that's why I keep progressing in my big city.

I'm just not sure why you would want to remove already placed expansions, they are a blank canvas and give you freedom to put whatever you want on them. There was a theory that expansions are bad but they can be very good when you use the space wisely.