• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Huge bonus building

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I’ve finished Ch19 and I’m getting bored so I’d love to have something to work on. I’m thinking of a building that has 1,000 levels and takes a year to finish. Once finished it can be sold for a huge bonus eg 10k diamonds and can be rebuild again. The requirements need to be based only on last chapter so it doesn’t stop players from progressing. Anyways, just a thought. :)

Jake65

Sage
Just being silly but can you imagine the event quest:
'Upgrade one building to level 947 or higher" :D

I’ve finished Ch19 and I’m getting bored so I’d love to have something to work on. I’m thinking of a building that has 1,000 levels and takes a year to finish. Once finished it can be sold for a huge bonus eg 10k diamonds and can be rebuild again. The requirements need to be based only on last chapter so it doesn’t stop players from progressing. Anyways, just a thought. :)
it would probably be possible to introduce a building that would need to be upgraded to level 1000 and after the last upgrade it could be sold for 1000 diamonds... naturally this building would be very difficult to improve.