• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered mines in research

DeletedUser2456

hi I got my grantite mines and now trying for the copper ones ,after these research boxes done the next ones fairy but ask for no more grantite or copper are these mines no longer used then after its so hard to get them ?

DeletedUser363

Hi no, the granite and copper are only for the Dwarfs, you have day and night farms for the fairies. You will need the space your mines are taking up to put towards your farms. Don't sell the portal until the quests tell you to though, shortly after the advanced scouts in the fairies

DeletedUser1829

Only thing you may use the resources for in the future is roads. Resources in your portal are saved at the time you delete it so you can still build dwarf roads if desired.

The quest to sell the portal can be declined if you did sell your portal already.

DeletedUser363

The quest to sell the portal can be declined if you did sell your portal already
That changed as we got more guest races because when the fairies first came out it was compulsory to sell the dwarfs portal;)

DeletedUser1353

That changed as we got more guest races because when the fairies first came out it was compulsory to sell the dwarfs portal;)

Pretty sure it was declinable when I finished dwarves, which was just when orcs came out.

DeletedUser363

Pretty sure it was declinable when I finished dwarves, which was just when orcs came out.
Yep, maybe, but I finished the Dwarfs weeks before the fairies came out, and it was not declinable

DeletedUser2456

how on earth can you get the mines to upgrade or the portal its just dribbles out ,I had to buy diamonds to upgrade I copper and I granite but research boxes need hunderds of these and don't seem right buying more upgrade for it when you got to demolish it after and wont get diamonds back at all , so how do I increase the mines ?

DeletedUser2456

Only thing you may use the resources for in the future is roads. Resources in your portal are saved at the time you delete it so you can still build dwarf roads if desired.

The quest to sell the portal can be declined if you did sell your portal already.
but how can it save your goods as only place you can save your goods is in the portal , if you need to delete this how would you get the goods ??

DeletedUser363

if you need to delete this how would you get the goods
You just go to build the roads, as long as there are goods left it will build the roads, and they will not be available when the goods have been used up. You can't see how many copper and granite you have stored without the portal though

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
When the portal is deleted, the goods are stored "on the land"... like orcs and mana will also be, later...
Just a way to say "nowhere" in the game roleplay and "on the server" IRL...

But you can rebuild a little LVL1 portal if you want to be able to check how much it stays... ;)

And, of course, as long as you don't complete the next age' advanced scout, the Hosts inventory in the title bar will continue to display last host's goods, even if the portal is sold.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2456

thank you for reply , now got another bigger proplem the copper mine just done to level 2 but now it wants real money to get my goods to produce its 10 diamonds for 11 pieces !! why should players buy for produce !! and it don't sound much but one research box wants 500 copper !! its a rip off to charge for goods

DeletedUser363

you don't have to use diamonds to upgrade, it says that because you haven't enough goods to upgrade at the moment

DeletedUser2456

you don't have to use diamonds to upgrade, it says that because you haven't enough goods to upgrade at the moment
thank you I didn't know that till now im just glad there was no more charges to produce so thank you

DeletedUser363

The problem with making it tradeable is that it is so slow for everyone, and that the granite and copper are only for this section, so people wouldn't have much excess to trade, they just spend their time getting enough for their own requirements, then move onto the fairies...and it all starts again:rolleyes:

DeletedUser2456

The problem with making it tradeable is that it is so slow for everyone, and that the granite and copper are only for this section, so people wouldn't have much excess to trade, they just spend their time getting enough for their own requirements, then move onto the fairies...and it all starts again:rolleyes:
well they should have made it produce quicker even every hour but 3 hours for dribble of 8 pieces !!!

DeletedUser363

well they should have made it produce quicker even every hour but 3 hours for dribble of 8 pieces !!!
We said this when the dwarfs started months ago.....apparently it's supposed to make the game more interesting:rolleyes: