• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered mines in research

DeletedUser

Forget about the tech tree until your mines and portal are upgraded, there are various conversations about the numbers of granite and copper mines needed but I went with upgrading everything to lvl 4 before working on the tree again.

Every guest race is slow, but if they were any faster then more people will end up at the end of the game before the next chapter is released.

I have one city in woodelves and one in dwarves and there are pros and cons for both of them, yes the one in dwarves doesn't need to wait between guest races as there are another 3 before reaching the end of the last chapter but equally the AWs aren't being levelled as fast because there is no pausing between chapters.

DeletedUser2456

Forget about the tech tree until your mines and portal are upgraded, there are various conversations about the numbers of granite and copper mines needed but I went with upgrading everything to lvl 4 before working on the tree again.

Every guest race is slow, but if they were any faster then more people will end up at the end of the game before the next chapter is released.

I have one city in woodelves and one in dwarves and there are pros and cons for both of them, yes the one in dwarves doesn't need to wait between guest races as there are another 3 before reaching the end of the last chapter but equally the AWs aren't being levelled as fast because there is no pausing between chapters.
thank you for that advice , I done has you said I forgot about research tree and upgraded mines by level 2 each and today got granite to unlock one research box which I been stuck on for days , so thank you

DeletedUser

No problem, although my system is to upgrade everything to lvl 4 before working on the tree, but either way you'll be stuck on the tree.

I currently have 3 more techs to unlock and then I'm onto fairies but I still need 1.5 more techs worth of kp so hopefully I'm more or less in synch.