• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Immortal?

Feridya

Senior Game Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Pauly7 joined the Forum four years before me, and is Magus status. I'm safely assuming that is way beyond Immortal. :)

Question for @Herodite or @Feridya or @Lelanya :

Where can we find a full list of Forum titles and their requirements for number of postings submitted?
Hi @SkyRider99 and congratulations!!! :diamond:

We'll refer you to our Forum Mod Extraordinaire @Herodite or to @Silmaril for the answer to your query about titles. They are the pros of all-things EN Forum related.
We'll be back with you shortly!!!
;)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
My Marvellous Fiends! :D

So the Forum Titles are automated based on Number of Posts and Likes which then accumulate in Points! When you reach a certain threshold determined by the system, your title will change!

Now the titles can be subject to change based on our Inno Leaders and their quirky ways! But what I can say, is that there is life after Immortality!!! (which of course one would hope) :D

So yes! Keep your inciteful threads coming!! And make sure to express your appreciation with a like or two!

(of course mine is bespoke because i'm special)

Your Herodite!

Kazzandra

Spellcaster
My Marvellous Fiends! :D

So the Forum Titles are automated based on Number of Posts and Likes which then accumulate in Points! When you reach a certain threshold determined by the system, your title will change!

Now the titles can be subject to change based on our Inno Leaders and their quirky ways! But what I can say, is that there is life after Immortality!!! (which of course one would hope) :D

So yes! Keep your inciteful threads coming!! And make sure to express your appreciation with a like or two!

(of course mine is bespoke because i'm special)

Your Herodite!
You definitely are SPECIAL!

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I mean, what extra to people want to learn about forum names, other than what is visible? I don't think much exists above Magus, until someone gets that far because they are created when the need arises. There may be one or two more because I've been somewhere between 4k and 5k in the past. If they exist I can't remember those one or two, but we can see the following:

Magus - 3,000
Adept - 2,500
Immortal - 2,000
Mentor - 1,750
Sage - 1,500
Artisan - 1,250
Summoner - 1,000
Shaman - 800
Necromancer - 650
Illusionist - 500
Sorcerer - 350
Enchanter - 200
Conjurer - 150
Soothsayer - 100
Bard - 75
Spellcaster - 50
Alchemist - 35
Adventurer - 20
Seeker - 10
Dreamer - 5
Novice - 0

Some of my numbers might be slightly out, but I think that's about it.

Kazzandra

Spellcaster
We are also able to create bespoke titles, hence our lovely Herodite has the one she has now and we have some Chefs from the baking contest too.
Each Forum is also unique in these btw.
You’re a community manager.

Interesting. I play on 2 servers.

One I pay money for diamonds.

The other. No way. There are no deals.

The result is 2 different kingdoms, because I buy diamonds in order to buy expansions.

This means one kingdom has significantly more space than the other.

Another kind of inequality in the game. However, this one hurts the company. I won’t budge from my position. I’m even at the point they can take the forums away.

The solution is to get rid of the need for community managers and the enabling of the company.

It’s obvious that this can be replaced now. The technology is there.

I wonder what that elvenar would be like…