• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Immortal?

SkyRider99

Immortal
I have just posted my two thousandth message and been granted 'immortal' status. Does this mean they can't close the forum 'cos I refuse to be killed? :rolleyes:

1714290687296.png

McBratty

Enchanter
Congratulations Oh Immortal One!! Does this mean you are going to start roaming the forums feeding off all the joy and positivity we continually throw around? I hope someone else reaches Immortal status soon or you are going to get incredibly lonely talking to yourself!

Kazzandra

Spellcaster
I have just posted my two thousandth message and been granted 'immortal' status. Does this mean they can't close the forum 'cos I refuse to be killed? :rolleyes:

View attachment 8577
Yes! Congratulations!

And you deserve even more recognition for keeping us entertained through an enormous amount of postings!

You have no idea how valuable your efforts have been for quite awhile now!

Too bad my memory sucks

Just curious… is there something above/better than “immortal “?

Kazzandra

Spellcaster
Forgive me being confused as to why you're asking these particular questions in this thread, but in reply:

View attachment 8584

I believe that 'You knew it was coming' is a separate Forum thread. Or have I misunderstood your question? :cool:
Because the thread was removed and replaced by less relevant and more myopic topics.

I could go further but it’s better to move on

SkyRider99

Immortal
I just checked and found,

Moving onwards now. :)

Lelanya

Mentor
I got points taken away from me, twice, for supporting SoggyShorts, and for failing to grasp how to use the Beta section.
((Still kind of choked about it.))
The current staff, made up their own system a couple of years ago, and their own ranking, when I pointed out that I had gained the status 'Forum Addict', gotta be in 2019 sometime.

Ask Herodite, she would know.

Kazzandra

Spellcaster
I got points taken away from me, twice, for supporting SoggyShorts, and for failing to grasp how to use the Beta section.
The current staff, made up their own system a couple of years ago, and their own ranking, when I pointed out that I had gained the status 'Forum Addict', gotta be in 2019 sometime.

'Forum Addict',

Wow! That’s a cool moniker!

Especially considering

Never mind

I dont want to get ——

Kazzandra

Spellcaster

I’m very sorry I took for granted how helpful soggyshorts was way back when