• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Gamers' Values (cheating)

cwgiii

Shaman
Multiple cities on one server shouldn't be allowed. What's the point of allowing alternate accounts? How does it benefit the game?
Just ban them all and we won't have this account pushing issue in the first place.
I believe I read/heard somewhere that the devs allowed multiple cities on the same server to allow folks to experience the different races. Of course, this could be done on different servers, if an area has access to multiple servers (I don't know that this is always the case).

I agree that this has certainly increased the temptation to misbehave. But, I can also see the desire to explore the different races as well. I have chosen to stick with Elves because I simply would not have time to focus on more than one city at a time.

DeletedUser1829

Multiple cities on one server shouldn't be allowed. What's the point of allowing alternate accounts? How does it benefit the game?
Just ban them all and we won't have this account pushing issue in the first place.

As @cwgiii mentioned it has been stated this is allowed so people can try both races. The other factor is it is very common for family members (spouses/partners, siblings, etc) to play the game and such restrictions often limit these legitimate cases from playing.

In the end the company will decide what philosophy it operates by and balance its options based on cost verse benefit.

DeletedUser3337

Trying both races and playing fair is something else then using 10+ alts to push your main-account.
It is common for cheaters to claim their alts are family, friends, neighbors or collegues.

There is this player, who has about 10 alts next to his main account in his FS. Nearly 90k (!!!!!) ranking points from his AW's.
Please do the math, while he states these alts are all 'friends of him RL with each a different Facebook account'.
All these friends have small accounts that donate their KP cuz they dont have a wonder of their own. Such good friendship, I tell you.
Top ranked player this is. I know some do not care for the rankinglist and just ignore all of this.

But how about another player who is winning nearly every tournament, while others play fair and work hard to ever achieve that spot but will simply fail. This player has 80k ranking points from his AW's and makes sure to disconnect the AW, he is currently donating KP to, so noone is ever able to see where the mass KP come from. His needles has already reached lvl 25.

And sure Inno is aiming for benifit, I understand, in the end its all about the money.
I know these players have been reported. But visit them and you will notice, how much money has been spend.

Seriously there is nothing innocent about the players I am talking about.

forictori

Adventurer
Oh dear, so nice too see that I have been followed by some individuals here, yeah to clarify myself I am one of the Heroes depicted in the upper post.
I tell you what, you fuss you make here is futile. Why? Everyone can do this and many are doing it, I can bet at least 2 of those who have posted above who pretend to be so much of angels have second and third alt account, but they criticize others. What the difference is, it is only to what extend you do it, some will have one some will have 10 or 15, it is the same freakin thing, It is done almost by everyone, get over it....
So what do you think, Innos going to investigate everyone and is going after everyone to check if they abuse KPs..... How foolish to think so, wake up to the reality. It is part of this game, get it! Whether you deem it is illegal or not.
And what do you say, people pour money and they will not get punished for that they have alternative accounts, because they abuse according your believes. How about you get appreciative to those people heh?? They contribute to this society more than any of you here who is having fun for free. You don't wanna work for free, do you ?? Well the game creators don't either!! I do pay to play indeed, and I pay it gladly, because I love the game and I feel more complete to do so, but I give help doing so to this society more than you do, nonetheless you believe I cheat.
Now I see you get envy I do well on each Tourney, yes I transfer resource from all my 20 alts (or whatever number you think is) each 5K ranking points to have a lots of goods to cater all the Provinces and win each and single Tourney ..... How naive you are !! I am on 10th chapter, the cost to cater can get to 5 digit numbers, so you think 5K RP alt will provide 50K steel a week and can produce T3 goods even though still locked in this level .... yup good luck with that. No I tell you dear, You win a Tourney every week by sitting on your a$$ for 3-4 or even 5 hours and go by each one Province battling them creeps, this is how you win a Tourney every week. End of story...
Now go quote me that I admitted I use alts. The account is forictori in Winyandor, check it out, I welcome lovers & haters alike ......

forictori

Adventurer
Err, Mr. Koekaker, how about you go look around and see it for yourself, if you don't know how exactly to do it and to look for I can give you some pointers, like you can start form opening the rankings and observe peoples. Maybe from the posters here no one is guilty of this "crime", all saints here no? But there are many out there... and I am one of them ok, here I admit again, report me ? This is part of the game now, whether like it or no, say it is a cheat or no, maybe was not meant to be that way, but that what it turn out in the end to become.

Yes, I will continue do what I do that is how i like it, soon I will have 100K RP in AW, envy already? Soon I will pop on the first page because I know what i do and I get better items then you get, envy already? I am sure you are. There is nothing what any of you can do of preventing me doing what I enjoy and what many others do, period... And I will win again Tournament and again and again, yeah get more envy I like it. Love to all, I wait to read lovely responds :)

DeletedUser3221

Forum & Game mods, we just had a cheater FORICTORI confessing what he did.

Are you going to do nothing about this? Even when the obvious proof of pushing and exploiting has been laid out in front of you?

DeletedUser3337

Yes, I will continue do what I do that is how i like it, soon I will have 100K RP in AW, envy already? Soon I will pop on the first page because I know what i do and I get better items then you get, envy already? I am sure you are.
Now I see you get envy I do well on each Tourney ..... haters alike ......
Envy is not the reason why I post the things I post or why I object the breaking of rules.

I already know how it is to be number 1 in a game.
In fact being number 1 of -all servers worldwide in a game-.
And I have done it with 100% fair play.
Just by being active all day long ( I can afford the time) and making the right choices with the money I invested in the game.

And I know how it is like, cheaters doing all they can to kick you off that spot.
No its not envy that motivates me to expose cheating. *cat shakes head*

Won by honest game play!
uYeptuT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xander10101

Seeker
envy already?
Pathetic.
How is it possible not to understand others' motivation when it becomes obvious that to all that the game is distorted because of gamnesmanship.

Forictori, my friend, it is obvious that the envy is all on YOUR part - because otherwise, why do you do what you do to land higher than players that are prepared to work the game by the plainly stated rules?

Last edited:

forictori

Adventurer
Only 4, I thought I can do better than this, com'on haters time to show up. Circus is on.

xander10101, I will respond to you because I've always respected you and always will. Envy is on my side too, true. I envy all those who can talk about others dealings and don't mind their own businesses. So you think I am the only one doing this? Pushing AW. I joined this game the end of August last year, the first thing came to my attention was this .... So I cannot do it, but others can? Well I don't think the way you do, sorry. Where the hell are all your teammates, I need more attention and comments here, call your friends from triumph too please.

First comment, joined today. damn it, so you came here just for me, I feel important thanks, and loved thanks again.

DeletedUser3221

Dude, shut up. Cheating just 'cause other are cheating is a lame excuse - They all ought to be banned, just like you.

Why would anyone be envious of you? It might be true if you were just a big spender - since that implies you're loaded enough to spend on a game like this. But you spend and cheat; You can't beat fair players who don't spend, so you have to spend $$$ and cheat on top of that to win something? Doesn't that just spell out what an incompetent loser you are?

It's true that we can't do anything about you. But in the light of your confession, are you sure nobody will be able to do anything about you? Not even the admins? Why don't we wait and see?

xander10101

Seeker
="forictori, post: 33253, member: 2809" I feel important.
Forictori, I'm afraid that's been obvious for a long time, which is why so many of us are curious about your gameplay. There is no first place in Elvenar. The challenge is against yourself and for your team. You have found one way but I question its worth.

Burning stars like yourself stand out, leading others to wonder 'how'. There is no envy or hate. After all, it's only a game. In my day cheaters in the playground were soon found out and marked.

Last edited:

DeletedUser441

I'll love it when honest players have spent the time to collect enough kps to max their AWs and compete with the cheats.
upload_2017-8-24_12-47-27.jpeg

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your input on this topic. While we believe that this is a very important topic to be able to discuss, we have to keep in mind that the forums are not the place to discuss individual cases. Let us be clear that fingerpointing (also when obfuscating names) is not what the forums should be used for.

As said, we do believe it's important to be able to have a discussion about cheating and pushing in particular, and we don't want to block that entire discussion. It is benefitial for all parties involved to be able to talk and discuss about it, and we are happy to host that discussion on our platform. We all have to realize that the topic of pushing is incredibly complex to get to the bottom of, and we should not simplify that to make a point. There are many aspects of the game that do or can relate to the pushing of accounts, and we have to look at all of those to be able to get a really clear vision of what pushing actually is and what it actually means. Let it also be clear that, as per our game rules, pushing of accounts is prohibited. Doing so can result in your account(s) being banned.

Let us also emphasize that we are not here to judge the play style or opinions of others. We can see the passion in this discussion, but instead of using that passion and energy to talk about people who might be pushing, let's use it to discuss the concept of pushing. We can discuss what pushing does to you as a player of Elvenar, and how it affects you, for example. This will also help us to determine how big of an issue this is, and if we should perhaps do more (or: less) about it.

So, to summarize:
  • We can discuss the concept of pushing on the forums. We are happy to have this discussion with you, and we believe that this is very important to be able to do on the forums, together.
  • You can help us determine how important this topic is in the Elvenar community, by discussing how the issue affects you, as an Elvenar player. What is it that makes this topic particularly important for you as a player?
  • We cannot go into individual cases, also not when obfuscating player names. The forum is not the place for that. If you suspect someone is breaking the Elvenar rules, you have to contact our Support Team.
Thanks again for your input on this topic so far. Please feel free to continue the discussion using the guidelines outlined in this post. We are looking forward to discussing this further.

DeletedUser3337

... pushing is incredibly complex
  • You can help us determine how important this topic is in the Elvenar community, by discussing how the issue affects you, as an Elvenar player.
I can honestly share this with you. It keeps me up at night, it gives me nightmares.
That something so obvious even with a confession is still complex.
I cry, rivers full of tears @Muf-Muf, have some mercy

DeletedUser3221

So Muf Muf, what happens to the one who confessed in this thread to have exploited pushing accounts? He's not even how you've put as "who might be pushing" - He said he's pushing and gloated that he can get away with it.

So Muf Muf, is he going to get away with it? Do we have a free license to start pushing accounts and gloat on the forum about it without fearing any retribution?

Timneh

Artisan
If a player openly confesses to pushing that should mean an automatic penalty be that a ban or whatever is deemed suitable. If no action is taken against those that have admitted to breaking game rules then you can't take action against anyone else either so what is the point of us reporting a player that we THINK MIGHT be breaking the rules to support. Inno you need to show that you are doing something about it so that players know it is not a waste of time reporting people for pushing etc.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
As asked before, we will not allow discussing individual cases on the forums. Contact our Support Team if you want to report someone. And, without going into the case of players who made comments in this thread, it is worth noting that creating a post on a forum saying you do something does not necessarily mean that that is also actually the case.

DeletedUser3337

As asked before, we will not allow discussing individual cases on the forums. Contact our Support Team if you want to report someone. And, without going into the case of players who made comments in this thread, it is worth noting that creating a post on a forum saying you do something does not necessarily mean that that is also actually the case.
Oh thank you so much for writing this.
This is what I have been waiting for, since I joined this forum.
Finally I know, what I needed to know, 100% for sure.

I tried to explain what I meant with this post. It showed that no sarcasm was intended and what I meant with the 100% sure remark. I joined this forum 4 months ago with a question about pushing.
It just took these 4 months (and a lot of effort) to find out how things work.
But it gotten deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
@Pimpy, if you cannot make contributions to a topic that actually have content and are not just pure sarcasm, please just refrain from posting at all. Thank you.