• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Gamers' Values (cheating)

DeletedUser

You explained how to do it in detail! Please delete that comment.

DeletedUser3781

Everyone who bother to read the forums already knows how to do it. Many people who don't probably also thought of that.
Have you read all this thread? What would contacting support change in this case?
And anyways,
By expansions, I meant empty squares (5x5) of free space, you have when you start your city.I have one city and I got those 6 squares, like everyone else. If I would open another account ,push account .....I would gain 6 squares,again,with new city, for free....so now I have 12 squares of space,for free, to work with them...and you have only 6.If you think it is fair ,OK.
Having 6 expansions in other city is clearly something different than adding 6 to your own. Try putting your ancient wonders and guest race resources there ;)
You can only transfer some of the normal goods between those cities, and some KP to wonders. I fail to see how is it equivalent of 6 expansions for your city.

DeletedUser4240

You explained how to do it in detail! Please delete that comment.
It is far from "how do do it in details":) I just gave an explanation about what I meant, as an answer to one(maybe even provocative) post.
It would not be fair from me to delete something I wrote before, and irrelevant in fact.

DeletedUser4240

@Trufsonia
You are quite right, it is not the same....but still, on the other hand,now when we have FA, it can be a great help for some FS

DeletedUser3781

now when we have FA, it can be a great help for some FS
Yes. But is it pushing? Pushing is defined as transferring things from one city to another in unbalanced way iirc. Here it's something new and different. As long as inno doesn't take any action against it (for example limiting the number of members that can be admitted to one FS in one day) I don't think it can be considered cheating... rather a game mechanics that everyone can use. And they still have to do the work of cycling through quests and producing endless items.
True, it sets a higher bar for people who would like to compete without using it. That might be the reason someone would want it banned, to level up the field a bit.

DeletedUser3781

Are you sure it's working this way? I haven't checked, but I can imagine also a situation when someone who adds a badge counts as a contributor and receives the reward even not being in the FS. That would allow one person to collect more than one reward per stage though... I wonder if they thought of it.
An easy way to fix it would be to prevent FS members who donated even 1 badge from leaving the fellowship until the moment all rewards have been claimed (i.e. after the FA event has finished).
That could be problematic if someone feels bad in their current FS and wants to change asap.

Timneh

Artisan
Badges can not be transfered from player to player and cities outside the FS can not pay badges into the FA so the only way that a push account could help is if a player used a second account to build all lvl 1 manufactories and workshops just to make badges for the FA but that second city would still have to be in the FS for them to be of any use. Or have i missed the point of what you were saying ?

DeletedUser3781

You could use small accounts to make badges, then admit one to FS, use its badges, make it leave FS, admit another account, use its badges and so on as many times as you like, provided the FS is not full.

DeletedUser2452

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. However much you "sacrifice" at your current city, there is a limit to how many new workshops and factories you can build. Even if you delete it all.

Now, what I call cheating is creating dozens upon dozens of new accounts, filling each one with 25 workshops, running long-term badges on these, and add the pusher accounts to your FS just to donate the badges, then discard them.

This is how cheaters are getting "free expansions" for the Fellowship Adventures.

See, so it's not enough to "sacrifice". You need space, plain and simple. Some fellowships honestly pay for their expansions with diamonds (and let me tell you -- it is very costly and not something you can buy a lot of unless you are a Banana Republic Supreme Generalissimus with unlimited funds).

At least the diamond buyers keep the game servers fed and running. The cheaters who create push accounts don't just ruin the adventure for everyone: they ruin the whole game to those who might want to pay for it to continue running. This is seriously bad, and affects us all in more ways than just silly FA prize.

25 workshop !!!! that is too few ..
Let me recall my memory in my high period

I have 5 set of T1 goods , each set ( 1 marble, 1 steel and 1 plank)
I have 12 big workship
I have 5 smallworkshop for 24 hour
I have 5 small workshop for 9 hour
i have 10 small workshop for 3 hour
i have 10 small workshop for 1 hour
I should have another 5 small workshop.....total 47 workshop ...nearly double your 25 workshops ( this do not include those T1 goods )
while we play.... we keep on improve ( fellowship secret, nothing can tell )

But i can tell you, some of our fellowship members have more workshop than me

You are right, our fellowship's member "sacrifice" are not enough... but we only know it at last 60 minutes... we do not cheat, so we all just helpless watch...helpless watch.. how we lost rank 1.....hope we do not lost our rank 1 due to those "push account on FA" as you described

If you are saying..
you have found some 1 broken the FA ( join fellowship , donate and leave fellowship )
or
you know something like that is feasible ...
Please let INNO know
There are no one in our fellowship do that as no one know that method......
I also suspect player cannot do that, it is similar to tournament...as far as I know (may be i am wrong ), a new member cannot play tournament within 1 week after joining a new fellowship. Inno make that "impossible to play" in order to stop player break tournament
Similarly for FA, I think Inno has cover this part. If it happen as you say, lett INNO know and stop that ...so in next FA, we can play it more fair

DeletedUser3781

I also suspect player cannot do that, it is similar to tournament...as far as I know (may be i am wrong ), a new member cannot play tournament within 1 week after joining a new fellowship. Inno make that "impossible to play" in order to stop player break tournament
In my experience, when I changed FS in the middle of tournament I could play it just fine, but the points I got with the first FS didn't go with me to the new one. Which means you can technically use this method for tournament too, only that you would have to play those accounts as the starting towns can't contribute much to the tournament.
If you are saying..
you have found some 1 broken the FA ( join fellowship , donate and leave fellowship )
or
you know something like that is feasible ...
Please let INNO know
I don't know. It's just a speculation as far as I'm aware.
But that's why I would like to have clear rules. I don't know is it allowed or not.
And the push accounts are discarded immediately after use, which is what is truly problematic for the game. These cities don't build up resources, don't trade, don't visit. They are ghost towns. The whole world map on Felyndral is full of such towns, occassionally deleted and replaced with goldmines. It's really difficult to get active neighbors there.
The push towns would not get deleted, as they would be used (at the very least for pushing KP). Even with FA if someone wanted to use them, they would probably keep them from FA to FA instead of making new ones every time.
I think ghost cities on Fel might exist in abundance because people wanted to get a different boosts on their third city, so some might create cities until they found the right combination of goods.

DeletedUser4587

Unfortunately, this game does not care about their established rules. The push account for Cheaters of the Fsadventures is active and ready to go! I'm just curious to find out how many more push accounts they have this go around. Should be fun to track.

DeletedUser4240

Unfortunately, this game does not care about their established rules. The push account for Cheaters of the Fsadventures is active and ready to go! I'm just curious to find out how many more push accounts they have this go around. Should be fun to track.
I did it and it was interesting :)
Last FA is canceled. I think that even Elvenar team was surprised with what was happening lately, in preparations for FA :).
Some players here, on the forum, even don't hide that they have forbidden, push accounts.:mad:)!!!
Awesome. Unforgettable.
I am a single player,FS with one player. Have just one account. Getting my fun for free. FA doesn't mean much to me.I can only watch and wait to the end of "the games".Maybe catch something.........and be slowed down because of this....
I want to say something you all already knew: Elvenar team is doing everything just to slowdown the game,including changing the rules after the game for AWs(Crystal Lighthouse), implementing new slowdown chapters(Dwarvens ch.- and I guess, later chapters)....new exhausting events......etc.
What will be the next?(Instead of upgrading the game,on the way to satisfye all of us ?)
And, how do we speed up the game?(we all know how, and INNO knows only that)
Why is the most devastating problem in this game constantly ignored?Greed?
Greed can only close the server.Wouldn't be the first time.
This is from me.