• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Game Won't Load

DeletedUser2254

I was playing the game this morning, and then it froze. I refreshed, cleared cache, tried different browsers, and even tried going incognito, and still won't load past 8/24. Anyone else having issues?

DeletedUser813

I cant access it either. Have been trying for the last 10 minutes or so. Wont load beyond 8/24.

DeletedUser1801

Game version: v1.13.9-(4bbe5a1) (2016-08-31 9:42)
Game world: 1 and 2
Browser + version: Chrome, Version 52.0.2743.116 m
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.162
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Nictalis
Humans or Elves: Humans and Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: NA

Current situation:
Game doesn't load past 8/24
Expected situation:
Should load to 24/24 then start game
Reproduction Steps
Choose world (either Arendyll or Winyandor)
2. Wait for game to load

DeletedUser702

Yea, same here but ok now.Was stuck on 8 for about 2 hrs...

DeletedUser2254

At least I'm not the only one. Still won't load for me. For those that got it working did you keep hitting refresh?

DeletedUser1801

Same again. Back to being stuck at 8/24. I wasn't spamming the refresh, but it did work after reloading the page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Did you try emptying your browser cache and checking your harddrive for failure ? Look here how to

DeletedUser2260

Hi,

I've been encountering this issue since yesterday, nov. 27th. I tried with Firefox, Chrome and Edge and could not get pass 8/24.
v.1.18.7-(f0301c9)

Cheers,
Orcus

DeletedUser1345

My game was acting-up this morning; it loaded, but almost immediately went into slow-motion, then crashed.
(" plug-in has stopped working ")
I reloaded it, and it did the same thing.
Reloaded again, and then it behaved.
Why? Who knows....but I think it's goblins - who are angry that I sold off all my mushroom farms. :D

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Please contact Support if you're still having difficulties loading the game, @Orcus. From a quick initial check it looks like there should not be any problems during loading, but if needed we can go over your options together via Support, so that we can get you back in the game. :)

Jixel

Spellcaster
@Muf-Muf - I'm also having problems getting in to the game. Loads to 8/24 on both EN1 and EN2 worlds (and also ZZ1/Beta). However, I was able to get in to US1 ok in the same browser that wasn't getting to EN1, so I'm fairly sure the problem is not on my end :)