• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Loading bar stucks at 8/24

DeletedUser858

WORLD - BOTH
BROWSER - FIREFOX
WHEN LOADING GAME, THE SCREEN FREEZES AT 8 OF 24 ON THE INTRO

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Of course an update means thousands of people loading the same files nearly at the same moment that could lead to momentary server overcharging...
But it's not the game, it works for me so it could also be locally corrupted files, try to empty fox cache :
tools/options
5th element in left menu : privacy (the mask)
check "empty history at closure...", click on parameters and check active connexions, cookies and cache
close fox and restart it

it can also be a connexion problem but I can't help with that ;)
after emptying cache, you can also try another browser (like chrome or safari) in case your fox have problems...

If fox cache cleaning helped solving the problem, you should check your hardrive for failure by typing "chkdsk C: /f /r" (without the quotes) in a system prompt (all programs/accesories) and then rebooting your PC.
Anyway, checking your harddrive is the first step before searching a solution (supposing your antivirus is in order, that is the second step)
The following steps are :
checking your fox is up-to-date
checking flashplayer is up-to-date

Last edited:

DeletedUser417

I think in some cases the recruiting popup is bugging people's loading... all I can say is:
-remove cookies and empty cache
-do an over all malware scan
-try a different browser

And a request to Inno:
Please remove that pop-up and recruit in mail. Send them a mail in-game or to the addresses people signed up with, that popup is annoying lol