• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Game doesn't load

Dajomu

Novice
Same for me. MS Edge and Chrome.
I sent a bug report. Expecting some response here or on Support "Technical Issues" page

zathraus

Seeker
It's a relief to know that I am not the only person suffering this issue. Game hangs across multiple browsers (Firefox, Edge, Chrome) at the same point everyone has stated. Call logged. Just have to hope it is resolved before the Event ends.

Lymhir

Spellcaster
Guys it works for me on all three worlds .. so it may not be related to the server, but to the internet network path between you and the server .

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys!

We are aware of this and are working on a solution as we speak!!

Please bear with us and as soon as I have an update, I shall let you know sharpish! :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Mine has been back up now for about 30 mins (EN3). The app seemed to be have been fine, just (!) a browser issue.

Jake65

Sage
I can log in okay on browser so the hourly Phoenix eggs can get redirected my way in the mean time :p

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
so many having problems logging in on browser at such a late stage in the event .. they should extend the end time imo

btw... seems to be working on the mobile app but not all of us can access that plus its super fiddly to use