• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Game doesn't load

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I managed to get in. First I logged in via the mobile app. I then logged out of there and then tried loggin in on the pc...it worked. Might have been a coincidence but give it a try
It worked. Strange workaround though.
So I tried it once more, and I'm not sure why, but logging out of the app, logging in again on the app, then logging out again and trying to log in on the browser once more actually worked this time! Not sure if it coincided with Inno rolling out the solution, but I'm in somehow!
Hope it lasts :p

Wolfvol

Novice
Still stuck on 23/30 for me; tried Edge and Mozilla Firefox.
I also don't have the mobile app at all, any solutions/workarounds there? :D

I still can't log in still stuck on 23/30 it has never taken this long before. people saying installing app I don't know anything about apps ?

CelticFox

Novice
Logging in on the app then on the browser worked for me too.

What did not work was trying different browsers - they all froze on 23 of 30.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I still can't log in still stuck on 23/30 it has never taken this long before. people saying installing app I don't know anything about apps ?
I was afraid of such an answer... :D
It's so weird that it works, but I'd advise everyone to at least try the workaround with the app for now, until they've fixed the issue. Worst outcome is it doesn't work for you, but then at least you tried it...

Sir Derf

Adept
App in, App out, and then was able to browser in.

Hope this information both helps players and helps INNO in figuring out what's going on.

Gompoid

Novice
Not everybody uses a smart phone or 'apps'. There's people all ages playing this game remember, not all of us can use the workaround.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Not everybody uses a smart phone or 'apps'. There's people all ages playing this game remember, not all of us can use the workaround.

This is very true. It's a boon if you have access to the App but I know some are still struggling to get into the App as well.

I've got my eyes everywhere waiting for an update. Im hoping it's sooner rather than later.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Dragoonia

Seeker
such serious problem without an official announcement, i remember Steam Golem event also bug happen day before event end :rolleyes:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
such serious problem without an official announcement, i remember Steam Golem event also bug happen day before event end :rolleyes:
They should just really refrain from rolling out version updates during events and FA's (and preferably also not during spire/tourney).
Choose a different moment to roll them out, when there's not much going on in the game. So not on Tuesdays as they do now, but maybe the sweet spot is between the end of tourney and the beginning of a new spire, in the week between events and FA's.
And if they want to update more frequently, they should just give us less frequent events so we can also get on with regular chapters :p We've been asking for this anyway xD