• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Game doesn't load

C-Nymph

Necromancer
repaired, nice :)
Not here, still keeps hanging at 23/30. Did a hard refresh, cleared cache, nothing works.

Edit: both on Chrome and Firefox.

It's quite lame, because I was planning on doing the last 20 quests today. Hope I'll be able to finish the event, as this is causing me an unexpected delay...

kurgkurg

Conjurer
it's weird because I got in with PC Chrome (after I updated my old, long-time unused Bluestack and logged in there) But I don´t like app at all, so tried Chrome again and now it works fine.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
For Bluestack upgrade there was needed a HyperV install and allow to use it, don't know actually can it help the browser version too? It was the only change that I did myself.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
We will give an update as soon as we have the positive news.

Let's all cheer for a quick resolution! Go, go, go!! :cool:
I'll cheer once the solution is rolled out ;)
To be honest, it's not really cool to be locked out of using the browser version of the game during the last day of the event... I mean, I can log in on the app, but I can't hover over buildings with my mouse to make sure I'm collecting the right resource for the quest... So all my prep is a bit useless now.