• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Progression

Stephen1

Spellcaster
@OldHag as I understand the perks the are 4 categories of perks (KP, spire, tournament and NH (extension of return visits timer)) with each category having 10 levels. Each level has to be activated separately from previous levels (Your fellowship could focus on one category at once or mix and match) Each perk that is activated increases the cost of all other perks, with the first perk costing 25K XP.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
So Fellowship Experience only keeps going up, it never resets? Isn't that a bit harsh for new fellowships?

Alcaro

Necromancer
So Fellowship Experience only keeps going up, it never resets? Isn't that a bit harsh for new fellowships?
It might seem so but let's be clear, it's not normal a (new) FS with new players to have the same achievements like a FS with old and competitive players which are playing already for years. Also, let's not forget that eventually the perks become so "expensive" that will take months and months of playing tournaments and Spire just to add one more level. Because of this, also an established FS will get a new perk level after a very long time while the others can catch up (in time).

This issue - new FS/ players vs. old players - is already annoying for me. In any aspect of life a newbie can't get in a very short time something that an old timer got after years of .. let's say training. But this is off topic and it might deserve a separate thread.

Hekata

Artisan
This issue - new FS/ players vs. old players - is already annoying for me. In any aspect of life a newbie can't get in a very short time something that an old timer got after years of .. let's say training
I always find it very odd when I see that argument that it's not fair that new players can't compete with old ones in a game that is all about progression.
And it's even weirder that old players are penalised for progressing through the chapters.
Edit: accidentally sent post before it was done :D

Last edited:

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
This issue - new FS/ players vs. old players - is already annoying for me. In any aspect of life a newbie can't get in a very short time something that an old timer got after years of .. let's say training.

Actually, in life the smarter one always wins so hopefully in this game too.

OldHag

Necromancer
So when the kp perk is activated, where do the kps appear and how often do they appear, being that we have to spend them the same day (I think that's correct).

DeletedUser6472

"Reset all" button is too close to the "Close" perks tab button. Please, can we have it moved to the opposite side of the tab?

Alcaro

Necromancer
"Reset all" button is too close to the "Close" perks tab button. Please, can we have it moved to the opposite side of the tab?
I was thinking at that too today :D but I was thinking at a button or a little field (checked or unchecked) to lock that perks entirely. Even the AM can make mistakes ... ofc, involuntary :D

hawk the slayer

Spellcaster
Hello, I was always told "if ya dont know -- ask" ----- so I got a couple of questions for ya,
Q1 - Can you have more than one perk running at the same time, ie tournie archive & spire archive ( Hope thats a yes )
Q2 - For spire gold and all spire crystals you need 1330 points, if the FS scores more than that, say 1400, then are those extra 70 points earned added to the archive or simply gone.

Stephen1

Spellcaster
@hawk the slayer Answers to your questions.
1. Yes you can have more than one perk running at the same time.
2. The extra points will be added to the spire archive (if active) according to the beta forum.

Hekata

Artisan
Hello, I was always told "if ya dont know -- ask" ----- so I got a couple of questions for ya,
Q1 - Can you have more than one perk running at the same time, ie tournie archive & spire archive ( Hope thats a yes )
Q2 - For spire gold and all spire crystals you need 1330 points, if the FS scores more than that, say 1400, then are those extra 70 points earned added to the archive or simply gone.
A mod will probably confirm this, but form what I've read on Beta I'm almost sure that you can have more perks running at the same time and that the extra points above 1330 are stored and you can used them when your FS doesn't reach gold.

EDIT: Lol, posted at the exact same moment @Stephen1 :)

Hekata

Artisan
I also have a question about the Spire Archive perk:
On the purple bar we see a "+" sign that we can press if we want to use the extra points to unlock an extra crystal. But it seems that everyone sees that button and can press it. Does that mean that any fellow can use the saved points or ultimately it's just the AM and mages that can do it and the "unlock" button will stay greyed out for the rest of the FS?