• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Progression

Alcaro

Necromancer
where do you find your perk KP's that you have?
on the FS's menu (?)

perks.jpg

and here you can see the level of the FS:

perks2.jpg

Alcaro

Necromancer
I must laugh ... only an Archmage can reset the Perks ... ??? Really? How many AMs have a FS? :D :D :D Or maybe the AM from other FSs can do that if I am lazy? :D

Perks_reset button.jpg

DeletedUser6472

It says on wiki: "If you join a Fellowship during a Tournament, you will be able to play the Tournament and win personal rewards, but your progress will no longer be counted for the Fellowship score." The same is for the Spire. Does it mean that the above situation will apply only if someone joins during tourney or spire? What if someone joins right before the start, will they have FS rewards and would their scores be included in our total score?

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I am confused. Have the FS perk started now? All options are greyed out and nothing happens when we do things. I haven't been a mage on Beta since this has been going on. What is supposed to happen?

FieryArien

Necromancer
It says on wiki: "If you join a Fellowship during a Tournament, you will be able to play the Tournament and win personal rewards, but your progress will no longer be counted for the Fellowship score." The same is for the Spire. Does it mean that the above situation will apply only if someone joins during tourney or spire? What if someone joins right before the start, will they have FS rewards and would their scores be included in our total score?
Yes, it only applies when a player joins during tournament and/or Spire. If the player is already in the fellowship when tournament and/or Spire starts, they play it normally.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I am confused. Have the FS perk started now? All options are greyed out and nothing happens when we do things. I haven't been a mage on Beta since this has been going on. What is supposed to happen?
@Pauly7 right now the perks are going on and basically everyone is just building up experience points, looks as though 25,000 EP are needed to even unlock one of the perks....you should see how many your fellowship has accumulated so far by clicking the perks tab
Screenshot (4).png

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
@Pauly7 right now the perks are going on and basically everyone is just building up experience points, looks as though 25,000 EP are needed to even unlock one of the perks....you should see how many your fellowship has accumulated so far by clicking the perks tab
Thanks. Yeah I think I'd just about got there. I probably should've been watching the YouTube video, but even having been playing this on Beta this stuff isn't obvious if you haven't been a Mage over there.

Larryary

Seeker
Well I went to bed, got up and was told the perks video on game page had been scrolled out by how to play event.

Alcaro

Necromancer
The cooldown will apply somehow anyway since there is no day without Tourny or Spire. One or another will be out of reach. OK, exist a tiny window, between the end of tourny and the start of Spire. One must be very careful and discuss with AM/ M from the new FS to apply and be accepted asap.

FieryArien

Necromancer
The cooldown will apply somehow anyway since there is no day without Tourny or Spire. One or another will be out of reach. OK, exist a tiny window, between the end of tourny and the start of Spire. One must be very careful and discuss with AM/ M from the new FS to apply and be accepted asap.
For some time zones it’s absolutely true - there is simply no day to switch without the tournament or Spire “penalty”. :(

(I’ve successfully done it few times already, but I’m in very switch-friendly time zone and our leadership makes the switch between our main and our “baby” fellowships very smooth. That’s quite specific situation.)

Larryary

Seeker
Currently persuading one player to stay or go on a ,,,I don't want it,,,list but stay in Fellowship.. She has nowhere to go if she leaves.

OldHag

Necromancer
So it's 25k xp to unlock/activate a perk - are there then further upgrades to them, so for example the kps become more, the nh visits last for longer, with each upgrade, or do you just activate them once and you're done?