• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

DeletedUser4636

Thank you for letting us know :)) This way some of us, can continue the upgrades and building and be more prepped for next time.
It's nice InnoGames will refund all the diamonds too - some game corporations, don't give a "hoot"

This was going to be my first time playing the Adventure - so I was really looking forward to it, but if it had glitches is best to wait for the fix :))
Cheers & thanks for the status update.

Funky V

Novice
Too bad... i removed an upgraded manufactory to make space for new workshops that are not needed. So i lost silk, time, money and supplies and will lose money again when i remove those workshops again...

Last edited:

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
With regard to everyone saying we should have all these things for FA put in place like shared pools of badges, shared totals of badges, paths being locked off, etc, etc, I have to say I think that you are all missing the point with this endeavour... Whether you like the idea or you don't, I think that the point with Fellowship Adventures is that if you want to succeed then you can only do it through good communication... If I understand it correctly then all the things you are asking for have been left out on purpose to enhance those needs for communication.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Muf-Muf, thanks for the update and for the work everyone put in to trying to fix this.

Better to wait a while and have it come back working right.... After all the majority of people thought that it was too soon for another FA to start anyway.

Timneh

Artisan
With regard to everyone saying we should have all these things for FA put in place like shared pools of badges, shared totals of badges, paths being locked off, etc, etc, I have to say I think that you are all missing the point with this endeavour... Whether you like the idea or you don't, I think that the point with Fellowship Adventures is that if you want to succeed then you can only do it through good communication... If I understand it correctly then all the things you are asking for have been left out on purpose to enhance those needs for communication.

Not really, you still need to talk with each other to choose the path that you want to take as a FS and you still need to talk to each other so that you know who is going to make what from the items that are still needed. What it could help with a lot is when a FS has members from all over the world so are in different timezones,some of them are not online when others are.

DeletedUser1772

Is all this negativity really necessary? This is a game. Developers try their best and sometimes they get it wrong, because they are.. wait... Humans!

The only truly worth anything currency in this game are diamonds - our hard earned money. And they agreed to refund that.

We all lost resources while being stuck for 3 days, we all invested time and energy. But some players realize things in games go wrong, As they do in real life. So stop pretending you never do things wrong at your work, stop wasting all this negative energy for constant complains and rather go break something. It will help better. I know, I've tried it. :D

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Not really, you still need to talk with each other to choose the path that you want to take as a FS and you still need to talk to each other so that you know who is going to make what from the items that are still needed. What it could help with a lot is when a FS has members from all over the world so are in different timezones,some of them are not online when others are.
Your version involves some communication, but not as much. The first thing that struck me when the first Adventure started is how on earth can we figure out who has done what, who has got what, when they are going to cash their badges in, whether everyone is on the same page with regard to upgrade paths, whether people are making those 2 day productions, but not everyone.... The answer is by endlessly talking about every aspect of it.

It was all kind of annoying and difficult and sure it isn't for everyone... I'm not even sure if it's for me. Our fellowship didn't perform particularly well, but others did and I've heard from a couple of fellowships how proud they were of their success based on information sharing.

I think that the devs wanted all these difficulties to be in place. They wanted it to promote debate about how it will all be figured out. They wanted people to make spreadsheets, set up websites, whatever works.

As it goes I would probably happily take on your proposed changes because I could do without the extra effort and I don't think my fellowship will ever work together enough to make it work well. By the same token I could do without sitting there for hours starting beverage productions.

I'll stand by my point, though, of what I think is intended here.

DeletedUser

I have changed my post in ideas thread to ambassadors and above because when i think of it i actually agree that it should not be just mages and a/mage. Some FS only have 1 or 2 mages and if they are from the same time zone it would slow things down untill they came online.

I get your point, a few people need to be available to guide members who may be newer. They can have so many quetions! Lol

Timneh

Artisan
Your version involves some communication, but not as much. The first thing that struck me when the first Adventure started is how on earth can we figure out who has done what, who has got what, when they are going to cash their badges in, whether everyone is on the same page with regard to upgrade paths, whether people are making those 2 day productions, but not everyone.... The answer is by endlessly talking about every aspect of it.

It was all kind of annoying and difficult and sure it isn't for everyone... I'm not even sure if it's for me. Our fellowship didn't perform particularly well, but others did and I've heard from a couple of fellowships how proud they were of their success based on information sharing.

I think that the devs wanted all these difficulties to be in place. They wanted it to promote debate about how it will all be figured out. They wanted people to make spreadsheets, set up websites, whatever works.

As it goes I would probably happily take on your proposed changes because I could do without the extra effort and I don't think my fellowship will ever work together enough to make it work well. By the same token I could do without sitting there for hours starting beverage productions.

I'll stand by my point, though, of what I think is intended here.

You are of course entitled to your opinion as everyone else is entitled to theirs and you will never get all people agreeing to all things but i will stand by my point that communication is not always possible when you have members in your FS that are on the other side of the world. There is a member in my FS that lives on the other side of the world to me and i do not think we have been online at the same time more than 3 times that i can recall in over a year that i have been in the FS with him. It was very hard trying to arrange things during the last FA because of this kind of problem and i still believe that the change i have put forward in the ideas section would help a lot.

DeletedUser3542

We have some news to share on this topic now. Yesterday and today we have attempted to resolve the problems we encountered with the Fellowship Adventures yesterday. We've made good progress, but have been unable to fully resolve all issues that we wanted to resolve. This means that we will be cancelling the Fellowship Adventures this time. The Adventures will certainly come back in the future, once we have had more time to improve them, and have been able to make sure it can run without problems.

Thank you Muf-Muf for the update and i for one would rather wait for a proper fix than have a mish mosh rushed through and find half way through it it's all gone down the toilet.:confused:

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
i will stand by my point that communication is not always possible when you have members in your FS that are on the other side of the world. There is a member in my FS that lives on the other side of the world to me and i do not think we have been online at the same time more than 3 times that i can recall in over a year that i have been in the FS with him. It was very hard trying to arrange things during the last FA because of this kind of problem and i still believe that the change i have put forward in the ideas section would help a lot
I don't disagree with anything that you have said... Remember that my point here is only my opinion on what I think Inno's intention with it is.

Magisteria

Seeker

I have to agree wholeheartedly here about why these things probably aren't present and why it's actually a good thing; My fellowship had been virtually silent since I joined it but when the FA started we started to communicate and work as a team and we achieved the final quest (although nowhere near top 50).

I am more hoping that the next FA isn't exactly like the last FA (which the abortive version yesterday was) so it takes a bit of working out what is the best path and how we can maximise our achievements to suit the fellowship membership and get ahead of the pack. A bit more intellectual challenge and a bit less cranking the handle to turn out goods repetitively.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I am more hoping that the next FA isn't exactly like the last FA (which the abortive version yesterday was) so it takes a bit of working out what is the best path and how we can maximise our achievements to suit the fellowship membership and get ahead of the pack. A bit more intellectual challenge and a bit less cranking the handle to turn out goods repetitively.
I'm with you on that. I'm still working on the assumption that the 'abortive' version had nothing to do with it because they had accidentally loaded up the previous adventure... I hope so anyway.

DeletedUser3542

I have to agree wholeheartedly here about why these things probably aren't present and why it's actually a good thing; My fellowship had been virtually silent since I joined it but when the FA started we started to communicate and work as a team and we achieved the final quest (although nowhere near top 50).

This is how it was in my FS, i thought the chat was broke as it was so quiet then when the FA started last time the chat burst like a bad water main, and through the communication we managed to get everything done before the end also :):confused:i think the chat broke again as it's been so quiet since:rolleyes:

DeletedUser4115

Thank you for the update Muf-Muf. I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed that the event isn't running today but I'd rather wait a while longer and participate in an event that's up and running as it should.