• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Feedback threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinervaOz

Enchanter

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi.

Since I will not download Discord --too many bad experiences during 2020--, is there a feedback thread about the events in the forum?

If so, could you post it below, please?

Thanks!

I looked on Discord and now they have 3 separate feedback threads for the current event, one new one linked from in game that I thought was a survey like past ones, hence my unscheduled visit to the Zoo, so best here in my opinion where things are organised well, unlike the Dis-organised Chaos found elsewhere.

I looked on Discord and now they have 3 separate feedback threads for the current event, one new one linked from in game that I thought was a survey like past ones, hence my unscheduled visit to the Zoo, so best here in my opinion where things are organised well, unlike the Dis-organised Chaos found elsewhere.
Sure: I won't use Discord for this. Actually, since 2020, I decided not to use Discord at all.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right i've done a bit of editing on this thread in addition to locking it as has actually been answered AND it's moving off topic!

I have therefore removed the comments that are unrelated to the original post as it was causing a bit of friction! And lets not allow that to happen! We're all hoping for a good outcome, and we're frustrated! But lets keep it civilised and as on topic as we can without leading down educational rabbit holes! :D

Keep it kind my Fiends!

Herodite.

Status
Not open for further replies.