• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Feedback Halloween Event

hi and anyone have the order of the halloween quests ?

Someone posted below on another thread....last week. Sorry I don't remember who it was .....
The first few quests are pretty simple:

1. Spend 2 Knowledge Points
2. Produce 15m workshop supplies 3 times
("simple tools")
3. Gain 5000 Coins (change your city name to "MH please" by left clicking on it so that visitors know to give you coins instead of culture buffs, and visit as many people as you can and give neighborly help to get more coins)
4. Produce 5m workshop supplies 5 times ("beverages")
5. Gain 1000 Supplies(shorter production times give more supplies per minute than long ones)
6. Produce 1h workshop production 6 times ("bread")
7. Produce boosted goods 3h production 3 times and 3h workshop production 3 times
(as soon as you complete this quest, set 5 workshops, and 4 boosted goods buildings to 9h production to prep for quest #10, anddon't collect them until you are there!)

8.Scout 1 Province or produce Spell Power of Provision 1 time (If you have one pre-cooked you can collect it now and instantly complete this quest, and you should now set your MA to produce 2 more power of provision spells that you will need later)

9. Upgrade 3 Buildings to level 3 or higher (take those 4 level 3 buildings from the list above, and upgrade them each one time only, I know the quest only asks for 3, but you will need 4 later)

10. Produce 9h boosted goods 4 times and 9h workshop production 5 times(if you started these back as suggested after quest #7, you can collect them whenever they are ready)
As soon as you are done this, start making the 24h production on 6 of your boosted goods to prep for quest #13 (again, don't collect them until you have quest #13 unlocked!)

11. Scout 2 Provinces or produce Spell Power of Provision 2 times and gain 50,000 coins (if the 2 PoP spells that you started after finishing #8 are ready, collect them now to complete this quest, and start cooking 2 more)
(again for the coins, visit your neighbors, and change your city name to "MH please")
Now would be a good time to fill your barracks queue with your first unit type in prep for #14 (as always, don't collect them until you unlock #14)

12. Produce 5m workshop production 111 times and gain 11 relics
(The relics can be gained by clearing 11 encounters, doing some tournaments, or if you are lucky you can get some from visiting neighbors.)
(the workshop part will be slow, but you can speed it up a bit by making some level 1 workshops if you have room, extra workshops will make the final quest faster too)

13. Produce 24h boosted goods 6 times, and 3h boosted goods 12 times. (this is when you collect the goods you started after completing #10, and start on those 3h productions)

14. Train 300 units and scout a province
(collect any troops waiting in your barracks, and start making the rest you need.)
(now is a good time to set 7 workshops on the 24h production, just make sure you have enough supplies saved up to train the 300 units, and to upgrade buildings on quest #15)

15. Upgrade 4 buildings to level 5 or higher (now you can upgrade those building you put up to level 4 in quest #9)

16. Scout 3 provinces, or produce 3 Power of Provision spells (now you can collect the spells you made after finishing #11, and make more to finish this quest)

17. Produce 24h supplies in workshop 7 times ("toolbox") and 1h workshop 50 times("bread")

(now you collect the 24h supplies you started at #14, and get going on those 1h supplies)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2721

Well I am enjoying the Halloween event,Happy Halloween everyone !

DeletedUser

I posted it, got it from SoggyShorts on the beta forum!

Any time it says boosted goods, as far as I know its your tier 1 boosted goods, I'm up to No. 10 both on Arendyll and Winyandor and in both cases its my tier 1 boosts - planks and steel respectively.

I'm interested to know why, after so many of us have been told that we've scouted too far and are now having to rely on extra kp and relics from tournaments or NH rewards, there is a quest to scout a province?

DeletedUser66

Well just great.

15. Upgrade 4 buildings to level 5 or higher (now you can upgrade those building you put up to level 4 in quest #9)

I have recently removed all my culture buildings for space for the orc buildings to get my techs unlocked. Cannot upgrade anything to level 5 without getting 30k culture first.

I don't recall them having any of these stupid upgrading building quests in the last event. Not sure why in this one since high level players have everything maxed already.

DeletedUser363

There have been upgrading quests in most events, combine those with the scouting and relics...not good when they think you've gone too far anyway :rolleyes:

DeletedUser363

The way to look at the times involved in the Halloween event is that there are over 10 days left, so it should be possible to complete with time to spare:cool:

DeletedUser

It turns out that question 14 to produce 300 troops and scout a provinces actually says produce 300 troops and scout 1 province OR produce 1 power of provision spell - so if you can produce the spell you don't have to scout.

DeletedUser

It turns out that question 14 to produce 300 troops and scout a provinces actually says produce 300 troops and scout 1 province OR produce 1 power of provision spell - so if you can produce the spell you don't have to scout.
Pfft. Started scouting on both worlds as it takes for(rudeword)ever. :D

DeletedUser129

Hmm quests are getting boring, just the same thing over again as the last ones. Scout this, produce that, and create the same things over and over devs are not very inventive! Is this how its always going to be with holiday quests?
Only so many times I can be bothered producing 100+ beverages, not sure the end result is worth losing my sanity

DeletedUser2478

Choosing that option still punishes the player, as power of provision production takes about 10 hours. Lower level players, especially, can complete a scouting mission in far less time--there is no parity. Once upon a time, before this change to the combat, it wouldn't have seemed like an issue. Now it's a tremendous issue, because if you play these mini-games you get punished (combat-wise or being held back in time) in the larger game.

DeletedUser363

Choosing that option still punishes the player, as power of provision production takes about 10 hours. Lower level players, especially, can complete a scouting mission in far less time--there is no parity.
I am not defending Inno....but the length of the Halloween event means that even if POP production is 12 hrs per spell you can still complete the event with time to spare

DeletedUser1685

The multiple beverages stop me. Sure it's easy, but I just don't want to spend an hour or two doing it. I guess 111 beverages is better than having to make 200 like the last event, but it's still boring, to me anyhow. So I've stopped.

DeletedUser2478

I am not defending Inno....but the length of the Halloween event means that even if POP production is 12 hrs per spell you can still complete the event with time to spare

I'm not worried about finishing in time. I'll be done in plenty of time, probably by tomorrow. What I'm talking about is parity. There is absolutely no reason to give one option to finish quickly and then another that is, essentially, a punishment (yes, I know--some people have scouts that take much longer to scout a province). It's like a professor saying, "you don't have to sit in this classroom for an 90 minutes if you find this lecture objectionable. As an alternative, you can write a 20,000 research paper on the subject matter." (I had one do that one time, when he was teaching a section on Beaudelaire.) I still wonder why they have us scouting and fighting if people are being punished for being successful at doing so.