• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Feedback Halloween Event

Deleted User - 13667

Perhaps the intention is to add more guest race and AW that would somehow correct the current issues.

It is coming. Soon. somehow:rolleyes:

DeletedUser1345

As Lord Pumpkin says in quest 16:
" Boohoo! I am the horror of Halloween! You need to suffer from my scary tasks!"
:eek:

DeletedUser2478

As Lord Pumpkin says in quest 16:
" Boohoo! I am the horror of Halloween! You need to suffer from my scary tasks!"
:eek:

Why? Do I play a game to suffer? (Please note: I'm not threatening to leave. I'm not anywhere near that point and I generally enjoy the game. I just enjoy it more when I'm not being knocked over the head with a cudgel for having success playing without cheats or diamonds.)

DeletedUser

I just haven't bothered with this event. The first couple were something different to do, but as someone pointed out, the rewards are not really rewards per se, just slight upgrades from what you can get without spending diamonds. So mostly pointless.

If the rewards were 2 chapters ahead, rather than 1, I might be interested, but again, even if they are, the total percentage you gain from having one or two items in miniscule. I do like some of the cool looking stuff, like the grandfather tree, the novelty of cool stuff has worn off.

The novelty in general has worn off, especially since it has been stated that new chapters will come out faster than they can be completed, so essentially you have nothing to aim for, you can never get to the end and get excited waiting for something new.

I finished yesterday....having the list of events beforehand was enormously helpful. I really enjoyed that event...both buildings are lovely. Thanks Inno quests not on par with Summer Solctise though...that was a brill event. I won various packs of lots of spells..up to 20 spells at a time...now that was well worth the effort. Only 3 spells could be won in one task with this event....less in Walters one. So the prizes along the way aren't as exciting as SS Quest....I didn't win all the buildings on that one, time ran out on me, but like I said, the rewards along the way were brill. Something perhaps to muse over Inno!

DeletedUser1796

When I first read about this event there were three pictures of what could be won once the event was completed, (only the first one loaded, but there were definitely 3). But now I am close to completing this task one of my fellowship says there are only 2 buildings.
What was the third prize and where has it gone?