• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Feedback Halloween Event

DeletedUser9

Dear Humans and Elves,

As announced here, Lord Pumpkin will come to your city this year for a spooktacular Halloween Event! Are you courageous enough to welcome him? Please share your thoughts in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar EN Team

DeletedUser

The images showing what we might get as rewards aren't showing

DeletedUser1345

The images showing what we might get as rewards aren't showing

Of the 3 images, the first is showing. The other two are not, and appear only as:

DeletedUser

@Lisica Thank you. Also not when you do ctrl-F5 and shift-F5?
I just tried both of those and it make no difference, although yes the first image is there as I didn't realise it was a reward image because I thought there were 2 rewards which only show as empty small boxes with [ IMG ] (no spaces) after

DeletedUser2114

I can't wait to get started on this. I just finished it on Beta last Monday and the prizes are brilliant.

DeletedUser2114

Ah so ThunderingDarkLord (great name!!) is a tester then? I see...thanks Tikococo
Thank you, you are too kind. It's a tester alright. It sometime tests the patience and will of man sometimes and elves too :D I find it very good for bringing back information to my fellowships about events and so on..

DeletedUser2721

Dear Humans and Elves,

As announced here, Lord Pumpkin will come to your city this year for a spooktacular Halloween Event! Are you courageous enough to welcome him? Please share your thoughts in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar EN Team
I am looking forward to getting to know Lord Pumpkin