• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA Champions Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelanya

Mentor
Boudicca's Iceni (Winyandor chapter) would like to challenge you!! We completed the 3 pages of the Fellowship Adventure:
Stage 1 3900 points
Stage 2 7400 points
Stage 3 12300 points
Total: 23,600 points
At 1 day 11 hours 33 minutes remaining
We had all that time to place and manufacture badges for the pit
Please do try to beat our record, but we know we are first on the server. First finished and top scorer too.

Just a reminder folks. Boudicca's Iceni (Winyandor chapter) has been 25 live players since the beginning of September. We make the badges in our own cities. We make them honestly, we do not pay our way to the top. Yes we have some of the game's leaders with us, true. Yes we have several Beta players as well. But we get there through hard work and sacrifice and by promoting 100% participation. Being the top tourney FS on the server is a distinct advantage as well. We welcome all challengers, and look forward to playing against any who are interested in competing honestly against us! See you out there next time.
Happy gaming Lelanya

DeletedUser5754

We are happy to take on the challenge on Arendyll. As of now we will give your FS the time to finish the huge amount of one-directional swaps. As soon as you're ready to go fair again, just let us know.

I'll already have great respect for the ones who have to clean up. after your ego explodes

DeletedUser5754

Ah Arendyll :)
We are girding for battle!! Our teens growing quickly and thirsty for first blood. Soon our strategies will bear fruit. Game on!

Seems a lot of your teens are tech-locked. Great for them to have a big brother/sister, so their KP's won't go to waste.Makes the 'we make them honestly', in your first post, at least doubtful.Its not skills, using these strategies, its lacking them combined with lack of ethics. No need to climd on a pedestal, better to hide in shame.

Lelanya

Mentor
Seems a lot of your teens are tech-locked. Great for them to have a big brother/sister, so their KP's won't go to waste.Makes the 'we make them honestly', in your first post, at least doubtful.Its not skills, using these strategies, its lacking them combined with lack of ethics. No need to climd on a pedestal, better to hide in shame.
Diadal I was referring to our great victory and developed team on EN2 Winyandor. Sure you persist on dredging up our new team's 4th place finish on EN1 (and what did your team score again?). We are new. We have loyal members who opened an account in a new realm to be part of creating our fantastic team.

Whatever your issues may be with a certain neighbour they are not to be aired in a public forum IMO

DeletedUser3337

I have always admired your amazing Fellowship since you created it!
The hard work of your members who helped build up the FS!

Some very good players came and went, some stayed, lets reminisce for a bit :D
FleurdeLys91, SunnyCaribbean, Juggz, IronMike, WonkyWalter,Lomachenko,Aristotle77,Heraclitus,Perkinstuff,Assassing,Human Torch,Judge Dredd,Herodotus,Cosgies,Devoto,gnumie,weewee,works,workie,weework,RoseMadder,Caducus,msgrinch,Anolythe
renaud,renaud1,rickw,MinionDos,LazyTony,WaveyDave,MattyTooPhatty,BobbyWobby,Ayesh,AEYSH,Eshay,Rainbow* and RainbowJack*

Chapeau!

Lelanya

Mentor
Ah Pimpy you may forgotten a half dozen or so. A couple are still members of my FS as it happens. And someone who you mentioned was the finest AM I have ever served under. I get the thrust of your point. Mmhmm building the FS I have now also took sacrifice and compromise. I will say again: I cannot control what others do only what I do. I just enjoy the game and those I find in it.

Back to the point tho: come on Winyandor give us a fight next time! Surely the Iceni are not the only players who can build badges?

DeletedUser3337

Let me refresh your memory how it all started :)
I have seen you bragging lots of times and ignored it but today I could no longer ignore because you used the word 'honestly' twice.

....honestly
....we get there through hard work
....competing honestly
....Being the top tourney FS on the server

Pimpy said:
High ranked players can send small amount of resources to their small accounts, as for the small accounts it is very cheap to cater.

Just for you, I visited some players in one single fellowship and see below, some examples of what I saw. I replaced their nicknames with animals, for them to remain annoymous.

Small accounts:
-Ape has no AW, made 1700+ TP*
-Dog has no AW, made 1700+ TP
-Horse has 1 AW, lvl 1, no KP added, made 1200+ TP
-Fish has no AW, made 1600+ TP
-Spider has no AW, made 1500+ TP
-Bird has no AW, made 1800 TP
-Brid1 has no AW, made 1500+ TP

If you visit just 2 main accounts and open their AW:
-Tazmaniandevil: Bird donated 100+KP, Bird1 donated 90+KP
-Cheatah: Ape donated 100+KP, Dog donated 100+KP, Horse donated 90+KP, Fish donated 40+KP and Spider 30+KP

First of all, this game allow player to own more than 1 account, so any 1 say "own more than 1 account is illegal", that is completely wrong.

There is no need to buy expansion or using "alt account"

Beware, in the last 60 minutes, we are leading rank 2 by nearly 2000 ranking point. We are still have items to input as fellowship members is called to watch our victory. In that 60 minutes, original rank 2 has increased 3000 ranking points and beat us by 400 ranking points...
........... to overtake us

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/gamers-values-cheating.4908/#post-33137

DeletedUser5754

To aswer your question: We made 31st, only doing one route on each stage. It also makes it clear that 1350 FS's didn't complete or care to do it. Players who might have use for the traders have no chance getting them. You made it clear you love the FA for being so tough, maybe adding to the euforia but in fact a sad thing.

The reason we made 'only' 31st is simple. We are normal people and need sleep. Also we do have members who need to make a living and have a job. They use their RL skills for RL. We obviously lack the 24/7 dedication, but we do have a life.

I doubt anyone will admit using the 'buy badges skills', but I'm sure the were sold. Either by players hunting for the traders or the ones trying for top spots. It takes half a brain to figure it out.

I'm not aware of having any problems with people in the hood. I dislike people who bend the rules and twist this into something to be proud of. I don't believe in a bunch of players,claiming to be fair, but don't mind bending the rules. You're even proud on the fact you need this to climb the tournament ranking ('Soon our strategies will bear fruit').

DeletedUser5754

If I believed all the remarks I read here I would say this:
I must be the luckiest AM on the server! Cause I have more than 20 like minded players and we push hard! around the clock with every spare ounce of space. We do lots of advanced planning, we support each other extensively and we are quite competitive. That is why we are the team to beat on Winyandor:)

round (or around) the clock
phrase of clock
  1. 1.
    all day and all night.
    "I've got a team working around the clock"
And you keep beating around the bush about bending the rules and fair play.

beat around the bush
To talk about something without mentioning it directly or avoid getting to the core of the subject--to try to bring up a subject in a roundabout way. Often motivated from a desire not to speak frankly about the subject, either because the subject is taboo, it's impolite to bring it up directly, or the conversation is perceived likely to be painful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Mentor
Players around the globe. I will not give specific details as I consider this private and confidential. Both my FSs do contain players from: NZ and/or Australia, players from Europe (or similar time zones) and/or the UK, players from various locations in NA (Or compatible time zones). We all cross paths with each other.
I am in NA. NZers are abed when I get up but the Aussies are still up. I get mornings and part of the afternoons with the EURO types. And so forth. Someone works constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

Please keep all posts on this thread respectful and cordial. Have a great weekend! :)

DeletedUser5754

My mistake, taking fair/unfair play for general interest.

Killiak

Artisan
My mistake, taking fair/unfair play for general interest.

Posting it here is utterly pointless. We all know cheating exists in this game and there is nothing that accusing someone on the forum will actually accomplish.
By all means, report it and don't forget to provide the proof. That will be in everybody's general interest.

DeletedUser

Boudicca's Iceni (Winyandor chapter) would like to challenge you!! We completed the 3 pages of the Fellowship Adventure:
Stage 1 3900 points
Stage 2 7400 points
Stage 3 12300 points
Total: 23,600 points
At 1 day 11 hours 33 minutes remaining
We had all that time to place and manufacture badges for the pit
Please do try to beat our record, but we know we are first on the server. First finished and top scorer too.

Just a reminder folks. Boudicca's Iceni (Winyandor chapter) has been 25 live players since the beginning of September. We make the badges in our own cities. We make them honestly, we do not pay our way to the top. Yes we have some of the game's leaders with us, true. Yes we have several Beta players as well. But we get there through hard work and sacrifice and by promoting 100% participation. Being the top tourney FS on the server is a distinct advantage as well. We welcome all challengers, and look forward to playing against any who are interested in competing honestly against us! See you out there next time.
Happy gaming Lelanya
Didn't I see on one of the threads where LazyTony said that some people were upgrading their MA in order to produce the spells faster... unless those upgrades were only to level 2 then I'd suggest that level 3 and above were with diamonds which equals "paying your way".

I also think you're missing something here... most people don't care about the FA rankings because the prizes are total rubbish - we got so many instants in the Glacier Giants event that I'm sure that 1 very low level one wasn't an incentive.

I think you should also stop with the "sacrifice", my FS also got through it and were in the pit before the end, less than half the FS participated and we were happy with the result - however there was no sacrifice on our parts because it wasn't needed.

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us as to how being the "top tourney FS on the server is a distinct advantage".

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Ok. Free culture for us I guess
I suspect my definition of free is somewhat different to yours as I value my time and would consider 5 days of effort for a couple of cultural buildings which I don't actually need anything but free. Anyway, it looks like you are this month's worthy winner of The Farting Gerbil badge for Inappropriate Gloating. Congratulations. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.