• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA Champions Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3337

By all means, report it and don't forget to provide the proof.
Sorry, that does not help, I did just that.
And I do understand that talking about it in open, is not the most gentle way.
But knowing and seeing month after month and saying nothing about it anymore ....
This constant bragging and dishonesty, makes me loose my gentle ways.
2Tough on LelaSwell

DeletedUser5754

But knowing and seeing month after month and saying nothing about it anymore ....
This constant bragging and dishonesty, makes me loose my gentle ways.
2Tough on LelaSwell

You just hit the nail on the head this was also what triggered me to 'go over the top a little'.
You might want to look at the ones with a 4 in the name as well as a few others.

You beat me on the beans :).

Killiak

Artisan

It's also firmly against the forum rules, bothersome, and still utterly pointless. Even if you think it doesn't help, it's still all you got. And if it doesn't help, then why bother with it so much?
It is actually possible to block people and completely avoid seeing their boasting and what not.

Relevant

Timneh

Artisan
I am really struggling to understand how a person can be so proud to finish top in a competition that is pretty much pointless and that so many people do not give a stuff about. I have no problem with people boasting about the things that they have achieved but when it is something on a fantasy game ?.......come on, be serious.

DeletedUser3094

EdwardTrunk you are reading my mind! I couldn't have said it better myself....definitely worthy recipients of the Farting Gerbil badge for Inappropriate Gloating. :D

Lelanya

Mentor
Lol well I will not be buying you folks any more beans then!

Yes a couple of us invested in our MAs. It's quite reasonable - even doable for those who've saved their diamonds from end of chapter awards. We did not purchase badges with diamonds however.

Regarding tourney: Grayman totalled all the top 50 FSs for 3 weeks wasn't it? And we topped all realms on the server. We set records. I'd post it here but then the poisoned darts would appear.

I am very disappointed with most of the posters here. Any excuse for mudslinging I guess.

DeletedUser4324

:rolleyes:....it is hard to believe some of the comments i just read.....ma magic academy and my builders hut have been level 5 for more than a year and a half.....in what way is that connected to producing badges or not in the FA.....some of you all really funny...lollll

forictori

Adventurer
You don't care about FA because you probably are in a semi-active FS. To win FA is not about the Prize it is about to show the World that your team can be unified. And Lelanya has done an amazing job bringing her team together toward a second Victory, a victory that requires precise coordination of their work as a team. What more you can ask for? If you have done that much hard work and achieved the result you wanted, you have the right to brag.
Why do you involve cheat? Almost every member of their team have used their entire free space to build Manufactories & Workshops? I have not seen that in any other team.

Timneh

Artisan
If people have achieved something in real life that actually makes a difference or helps others then i can understand more that they might want to tell others about it but when it is in a game that has no relevance to real life then it is just a pointless excercise. There are so many things in the world where if a person makes a difference or achieves something they should be proud but an online game is not one of them. Thats my opinion anyway.

DeletedUser3337

show the World that your team can be unified
Ah isnt it just a Barren World or just a Wicked Game :)
I did not expect anything else from you. You both alike ;)

You might want to look at the ones with a 4 in the name as well as a few others.
Do you mean Brat4o, Brat-4o and Brat 4o?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5754

Looks like this thread has turned into a bombardment of bragging. And still they keep quiet about whats really something to brag about. Managing to train their pets to play this game.

I joined Lelanya's FS recently - I asked to join after I left my last FS because she was the first person who messaged me when I started playing and offered advice on what to do. It was a bit daunting at first being in a FS with so many high ranked players, but I was made to feel really welcome and I've learned a huge amount in the short time I've been there because there's been heaps of helpful chat. Timing was everything for me with the FA. I had just finished Orcs so was able to get rid of my portal and farms and had space to build 50 WS and some additional T1. The FA was a bit of a slog, but it was made more enjoyable doing it in a FS that was super organised and prepared. No, an achievement in a FA does not compare to achievements in life, but if you can't enjoy a game and some healthy competition why would you play this game or join a FS in the first place?
@Didal - is that what training pets is? I think it's about being in a group who support all members to grow and excel...

DeletedUser5754

Pets are little critters, playing from the same IP-adress. Doing all kind of secret things their owners are not aware off and we're not allowed to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.