1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Evolution of the Phoenix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dizzy Lizzie, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Klemeesi

Klemeesi Novice

How long does the event building last? Is it thru whole event?

2. Pauly7

Pauly7 Necromancer

27 days
    Yes, in terms of the extra essences. You can then keep it after as a purely culture building if you like.

3. Pauly7

Pauly7 Necromancer

True. I can also happily pick up a few 14 hour boosters... I won't be excited doing so, however. :)

4. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

Thank you, now they have landed. :)

Dizzy Lizzie likes this.
  5. Klemeesi

Klemeesi Novice

Thanks. I'll grab one since I login every hour anyway :)

6. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

Does everyone have the offer for the event +1 essence building as I do not have it.

Edit: 5 reloads and the offer finally triggered. :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  7. Pauly7

Pauly7 Necromancer

Yes... £7.99.

m4rt1n likes this.
  8. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

£8 for a 27 day throw-away building.:rolleyes:...Might be worth it if you could actually keep it and reactivate it every time an event comes along for 100 diamonds or something like that. :p

LadyHavva and pompeywolf like this.
  9. Gomplett

Gomplett Spellcaster

How many artefacts are available as grand prizes and will they be obtainable after the event ? I figure we would need 30 to max out all three phoenixes....
    Also slightly concerned I’ve done a quarter of the quests and only got one grand prize. Are we expected to relinquish real money to evolve the birdies?

10. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Sorcerer

The only answer so far is "rare"
    Like every event, the essence is backloaded where the first quest gives 8 and #114 gives 64 ess.
    So "a quarter of the quests" is only 10% of the quest ess, and that doesn't count daily quests or collections.

If you're on or near quest #28 you've probably only seen 7% of the total ess you will get.

Gomplett likes this.
  11. Pauly7

Pauly7 Necromancer

And presumably that also relies on having actually used all the essence so far collected.... I haven't yet opened any chests yet so of course I won't have won anything.

SoggyShorts likes this.
  12. Sir Derf

Sir Derf Enchanter

By my accounting and estimation, the event has 114 sequential quests offering a total of 4,048 Sky Essence, it should have 28 daily quests totaling 980 Sky Essence, and the dropped eggs, which I will estimate at 24 Sky Essence/day totaling 672 Sky Essence, and add the free 100 Sky Essence form the E-Mail, suggesting a grand total of 5,800 Sky Essence for the entire event.

I've completed 57 Sequential Quests, so half-way done there, three Daily Quests, gathered eggs and opened the E-mail, and have amassed 1,545 Sky Essence, and so am just over 1/4 of the my full projection.

The math I posted in the Beta topic suggests that good play can gain you only 12 Grand Prizes, so 6 Phoenix Artifacts of the 27 your three buildings would like to have (Evolving a building from Stage 1 -> Stage 10 is 9 evolutions, not 10). Inno said they would be made available after this event, but rarely, so make your plans accordingly.

Gomplett likes this.
  13. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

Well according to gamer gems, day 15 is wishing well day. yippee:D

14. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

I'm after day 12, very good population and I had one once before in my city for a long time, well before the RR days. :)

15. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Soothsayer

Apparently quest 65 shows to upgrade 2 buildings to level 4 or higher, it IS actually upgrade 2 buildings to level 5 or higher like the quest list says....I just upgraded 2 buildings to level 4 like the quest shows and the quest did not complete. Screenshot (4).png

16. Gomplett

Gomplett Spellcaster

My next (2nd) grand prize is a wishing well, is that the same for everyone ?

kimkimkim likes this.
  17. Gomplett

Gomplett Spellcaster

Thanks for fixing my maths !

18. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

Yep wishing well is grand prize 2. But we also get a chance for daily prize wishing well too.

19. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Soothsayer

it is for me too

20. MinMax Gamer

MinMax Gamer Soothsayer

All grand prize sequences and daily prizes are the same for everyone.

LadyHavva likes this.