• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

About push accounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwgiii

Shaman
Thank you Laurelin.

Great analysis and commentary.

Hypothetical new site names:
Elvengems. allegedcheeters.com
Platinum Leaf.allegedcheeters@facebook.com

One could simply start with a pure fact-based listing of city names with familiar permutations from the public domain. Maybe even include the fellowship as supporting information (again available in the public domain, as evidenced by the appearance of this information already on third party sites):

cityname1 Fellowshipalpha
cityname2 Fellowshipalpha
cityname3 Fellowshipalpha
Citynamea Fellowshipalpha
citynameB Fellowshipalpha

No accusation, no assumptions, no ambiguity

Just the facts

Just a place to see patterns and begin a more in-depth investigation

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
This thread was originally about push accounts and not GDPR but if you are interested, you can read our GDPR and the Elvenar Terms&Conditions here. You are agreeing to both of them each time you are logging on the game and on the forums.
Please bear in mind that everybody is deemed not guilty until there is proof that they are guilty. I think you would appreciate this way round than the other way round which would mean that everybody would be deemed guilty until they can bring proof that they are not guilty.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys, In response to the detailed information posted above and subsequent comments allow me to say this. As a Company, InnoGames is very stringent in their use of GDPR and the Term & Conditions that all players agree to when signing up for the game. Please see the links above.

When signing up, you give us your consent to hold your Personal Information (which includes Username), and in turn we agree to never share your information with any Third Party Websites. If you have ever graced our Social Media Pages we explicitly ask to never share Usernames. We have a responsibility to all of our players to ensure your information is never shared without your knowledge/consent, this also includes on our Forum.

Once again I urge you to not share any information of fellow players that have not given prior consent as this could result in action being taken against you which I do not want happening.

We have consistently shared with you (as much as we can) our Policy and Procedures around Push Accounts and can only ask that you continue to report them in the official way where they will be investigated and dealt with.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Last edited:

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We appreciate your cooperation. With good communication, we can allow some threads like this one that would otherwise get locked. So, we ask you to please keep it good so we do not have to close this (or any other) threads.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding InnoGames, please let us know over support. You are welcome to send us a ticket, and we will address your concerns.

Wibbly Woo

Spellcaster
Very interesting @Laurelin and it shows how a term like GDPR can be thrown around with reckless abandon in these current times. Whenever you refer to InnoGames' interpretation of GDPR, I don't believe they've interpreted it at all in situations like these. They've just used the word (or the acronym) as a weapon.
It is the new “health and safety”, or “insurance”.

I am not going to speculate on the reasons in this case, or any other case. I suspect they are obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.