• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered 1000's Still waiting for changes as promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3032

Also ...if you only want to have a talk with MufMuf, just send him a forum message? Whats the point of making a post, if nobody but you and MufMuf are allowed to reply on it?

AS IV'E STATED. This is about getting an answer not just for myself, for everyone. IF I sent muf-muf a message I'd have to make a thread afterwards to tell everyone what the answer is because they are not going to tell me and then make a thread informing everyone themselves every time.

THIS THREAD AS STATED. Is for the NH system and the related changes. I've already put a post on here to keep it on topic. IT'S just not for me and Muf-Muf.

Oh on another note to the first part of your reply. FLASH will never be gone that's a certainty. There is far to much content floating around for it to vanish. New content by money making companies will just not be made using Flash. Script kiddies etc will still be using Adobe to make flash videos and stupid little games for years to come. Browsers will have to support it still to some degree. You can already see that flash content is not enabled by default anymore. I think that is likely about all which will happen browser wise. There are websites full of flash content which have been accumulated for the last 20 odd years. They are not all gonna shut down because flash is ending and they a certainly not going to convert all their content to HTML5. lol. Adobe is still supporting Adobe Air, which games etc are made with for most platforms (iOS/Android/Windows etc) which is Flash and ActionScript, so games and other content will still be produced way after Flash gets slashed.

EVERYONE
On a wider note. If you have nothing constructive to say, shut up and don't post. The more crap posts attached to a thread will mean everything constructive in any thread will get ignored and not even read by a CM. They will treat threads like garbage. Half the reason why most of the content on here never gets looked at is there are 5 good posts and 40 posts of people talking crap slagging everyone else off and belittling peoples ideas and questions.

SO unless anyone knows the answer to the original questions, keep your posts relevant and support the process to get the answers. The thread once answered BY Muf-Muf will be here for everyone to see then and not full of crap.

IF you think you know the answers, keep it to yourself because not even the MODs know so how do you know???? You may state the obvious but the obvious is never always right. It's Inno where talking about here. We do not sit down at their little meetings on a Monday morning discussing the week ahead and neither do the MODs. Have you bugged their coffee table???

Quiet please.

I have a theory that Muf-Muf is, in fact, Santa Claus and so is otherwise engaged at the moment. I hope you have been good this year...

I seriously doubt that ! More likely related to the Scrooges that set the game rewards. :D ;)

PMSL

I think Lizzie is half right but his watch was set a week early and he is now stuck in a chimney somewhere in North America. Sorry kids! Wheres NORAD when you need them!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1829

why cant the upcoming improvements to the NH system not just mean, the new nh version on mobile?

Pretty sure I read a comment about them talking about it for browser version and referencing the mobile app to understand what we "might" see. I don't recall that comment in relation to wonder change and it did not state it would be identical to app just the app was a good example of what to expect.

One of the videos however did state the 2 versions would merge and they both had certain advantages of the other at the current moment in time. Either way we will see what it all means in the new year.

I understand the concept, what I don't understand is how Inno thought the nerfing CL/GBS way before a new NH system was introduced was a good idea, especially when you can't make use of chests on the app where the new NH system is already in place! I try not to be too critical but this, to me, is a huge failure.

There are too many things we just do not know in terms of this. They may have had plans to do it sooner and had to delay for whatever reason, could be they want to gather some stats on visiting prior to new version of visits on browser, could be they wanted a christmas holiday or a bunch of other possibilities.

One of the reasons for the change and a kind of obvious one was related to balancing, so it is possible there is some number crunching they are doing both in terms of the balance issues and in terms of the wonder change.

DeletedUser3221

Or while you wait for the updates, you can try installing BlueStack, then download Elvenar app on BlueStack and run the mobile version on your PC to do neighbour visits. Makes things very simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.