• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Aureliae

Version 1.25

Slow clap for breaking something else when you haven't undone the shitshow of the last update.
  2. Aureliae

Version 1.22

You aren't taking in to account all the additional effort, resources and game play that went into creating those higher tier factories in assessing base value of the factory itself. It's supposed to be the case that as you progress, your capacity to produce increases... that's pretty standard...
  3. Aureliae

Version 1.22

By some players, not by all. I don't. This is a social problem, not an actual problem - and is one encouraged by the constricted trading windows, and the fact that very few people "chat" on the forums, thus opinion is set by a few. If we had bigger trading markets people would see that cross...
  4. Aureliae

Version 1.22

That's not gifting, it's manipulating the trader, and I've done it too with some crazy calculations for the most effective way to distribute fellowship prizes and the like... painful. You can't do a 1 for 10 offer. The maximum allowed is 1 to 4 within tier. For those who don't know what we're...
  5. Aureliae

Version 1.22

I'm not sure that's of value. Players need to get to a certain level... survive the initial set up phase if you will... before they're really ready for fellowship play. There are some fellowships that will take brand new players, but they're usually fairly small/average ones. As we can't gift...
  6. Aureliae

Version 1.22

That doesn't make a lot of sense. Those at the pointy end know they have to twiddle their thumbs - and they're a tiny minority of players. For them, it's just a 'I need a coin sink' problem, and really, who cares, because their MH is capable of holding such huge amounts of coin anyway. Those...
  7. Aureliae

Version 1.22

Yup: you're missing the fact that you advertised via the 'did you know' log in message that the wholesaler was a good place to use our excess coin or supplies - we did that - and you now have a problem with it. Which is why we're all going WTF and not buying your argument that the wholesaler...
  8. Aureliae

Version 1.22

Yes, you did advertise it Muf Muf. It's one of the 'did you know' messages when you log in. I have few buildings to upgrade, as I said I'm short on population as it is, and even if I had 5 builds a day going it wouldn't deplete my daily supply of coin (which I max out twice a day). KP is...
  9. Aureliae

Version 1.22

Sigh. Yup, you've stuffed the wholesaler. For starters, there's no way to buy any variation in quantity anymore. So if you only want to buy a 100 of something to say top off a quest or get enough to finish a research, you can't, you have to buy whatever the assigned allotment is - mine is...
  10. Aureliae

Got any 2 of Steel, Scrolls, Dust?

The Night Watch is a fun and relaxed fellowship with active trading and regular visits. We support our activity with a Facebook group and some extra activity like in-fellowship competition and gifts of goods if you need it, and there's usually someone around for a chat. Those who want to help...
  11. Aureliae

Version 1.2

There is a bug in the messaging system - noticing that messages click on and read are still showing as unread (ie bold) when I return to the inbox.
  12. Aureliae

[Spells Collection thread] Spells Ideas

An increase population spell would have to be permanent, not temporary. As would a special spell to reveal more land to expand in to. Suggested elsewhere, but I agree: global spells that boost all of your manufacturies or all of your workshops or all of your culture buildings, rather than one...
  13. Aureliae

Version 1.2

If you insist on making the utterly useless, waste of resources, waste of space - and now forcing me to stop and go back - Magic Academy compulsory, then you need to make the construction times on spells much shorter, AND the upgrades beyond level 2 NOT diamonds, or you need to give us all free...
  14. Aureliae

Closed | Archived Entire city/world jumps or flashes

Thanks Marindor - Possibly, although that report indicated the issue was related to zoom - mine definitely wasn't, which is why I posted the bug separately. Single tab does not remove the problem, but have not encountered the issue in Edge. Couldn't check with Firefox, kept getting an error...
  15. Aureliae

Closed | Archived Entire city/world jumps or flashes

Game version: __ v1.1.8-(3279cc5) (2016-03-15 13:48) Game world: __ Winyandor (has happened twice in Arendyll, but it mainly happens in Winyandor) Browser + version: __ Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m Flash Player version: __ 21.0.0.182 Operating System: __ Windows 10 Screen resolution: __...
  16. Aureliae

Closed | Archived Entire city twitches when in full screen mode

I also have this issue, not related to full screen, and a fellowship member has been complaining of the same thing. Lodging separate bug report now...
  17. Aureliae

Have Planks, Silk and Dust? We want you. On the Wall.

One spot left! We've sorted our planks and dust shortages, so our last spot is open to the finest silk merchant we can find. Steel would be a bonus :)
  18. Aureliae

Have Planks, Silk and Dust? We want you. On the Wall.

Hello! The Night Watch is a fun and active group who trade and visit frequently, have a facebook group to support our activities and even do some fun things to enhance play... for example we recently held a competition - splitting the fellowship in to two teams and awarding prizes for the most...
  19. Aureliae

actively trading fellowship wanted

Hi suewho, if you'd like to check out The Night Watch I'm sure our ArchMage BluesMonkey would be happy to hear from you... (I was just strolling through having a look because I was bored, but we massively need silk... and planks... :D) Cheers, Aureliae