• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. BlueBlou

Whats up with the forum layouts?

Ok, I am going to ask it, and I don’t know if it is just me, but has the forum layouts/spacing been changed recently? If I look at the Whats new section, it only gives me about 4 entries and no button to look at older posts. If I look at the Latest posts section, I just see 2 entries where I...
  2. BlueBlou

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

I have decided to document the results for the new style FAs as it is not captured anywhere that I know of. Names of fellowships have been simplified, no fancy fonts, stars or whether they were recruiting at that time or not. FA - Nov 2020 Hall of fame : Top 25
  3. BlueBlou

Ignored player in mail messages

Recently, I saw the following message in the mail chats. Now, this seriously makes one have a double look and ask yourself ????. Strange thing is, previously there was another content in that space. All of my fellowship see it as I do, so it is not something special aimed at me. They...
  4. BlueBlou

Thank you

Thank you for our present, Inno. I like it.
  5. BlueBlou

Must be a good day in Spire

First time I got a chest on all 4 platforms, including a purple chest somewhere.
  6. BlueBlou

Closed | Archived Display bug - kp bar

Seems like the kp bar has not been programmed to show numbers larger than 999. This is what I see on my app.