• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Whats up with the forum layouts?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Ok, I am going to ask it, and I don’t know if it is just me, but has the forum layouts/spacing been changed recently?

If I look at the Whats new section, it only gives me about 4 entries and no button to look at older posts. If I look at the Latest posts section, I just see 2 entries where I previously used to see about 5. The confusion with the Community Contest posts has already been mentioned elsewhere, so not going to repeat my frustration with that.

Pauly7

Magus
I think something has broken. I remember it happening a few weeks ago and then eventually it got fixed.

But yeah, posts aren't staying in the recent posts section more then a very short while right now.

Any thoughts @Silmaril @Herodite ?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hello My Darlings! Oh gosh im really not sure. My "Whats New" certainly hasn't changed but that may well be because of being Moderator. Could someone put a screenshot up to give me an idea of what you mean. I've not been made aware of any recent "updates" to the layout?

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Pauly7

Magus
I don't think the screenshot will help right now because there are 5 really recent messages, but an hour ago we could only see 2 because they're dropping off really fast.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Why would I zoom in my browser if I have had always that exact scale of 100% and always the "What´s new" section has shown the frame " show more results" in that same section?
Something changed 2·3 days ago in the forum "what´s new" section, it does not has to do with the zoom I´m using with my browser.

Pauly7

Magus
@DunkelSaturn there was a Windows update a few days ago. I seem to remember that some of those updates in the past were changing the zoom in my browser.
This issue isn't to do with zooming. It's to do with all the posts that are older than about an hour dropping out of the recent posts or the 'what's new' area. It happened only a few weeks ago. I'm sure one of us would be able to dig up the previous conversation (it's still early though).

Gargon667

Mentor
I had the same issue earlier, but it is back to normal now, I wonder if it goes back and forth or if it stays now...

Gargon667

Mentor
And now the problem is back...

I even zoomed out so you can see everything that´s there (or not there like the "more" button).

Attachments

• Forum-bug.jpg
    Forum-bug.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 81