• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ignored player in mail messages

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Recently, I saw the following message in the mail chats.

04AF8CE8-3BD4-4EEC-8651-CE339F00BAC1.jpeg

Now, this seriously makes one have a double look and ask yourself ????. Strange thing is, previously there was another content in that space. All of my fellowship see it as I do, so it is not something special aimed at me. They player has left the fs recently, but other messages from the same player still shows the original content.

Has someone in Inno with a wacky sense of humour implemented this change in some of the latest upgrades or has it always been like this? How is it possible to define an ‘ignored’ player?

CrazyWizard

Shaman
yup had the same thing last week in my city on another server.

Some jackass send me foul language in both the title and in the message, so I reported (and therefore blocked him).
I deleted the post. then responded, and the message I deleted popped up with the same message above (and the visible foul title)

It's part of this you cannot delete a message thing they introduced recently

Gargon667

Mentor
@CrazyWizard said it, it has to do with the update that makes the permanent deleting of messages impossible.
The ignore feature is old, it does what it always did. Only now the deleted messages come back.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
If I interpret what you guys are saying and what I have seen, does this mean someone in the group of messages deleted the message or thread? Still very strange as it was only one message in a group of three that showed the hidden message.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
@Herodite , I did no reporting of whatsoever nature. As it was a group message, would I still see that message if someone else did the reporting?

CrazyWizard

Shaman
@Herodite , I did no reporting of whatsoever nature. As it was a group message, would I still see that message if someone else did the reporting?

You did at some point in the past, either by accident, or before that player came to your fellowship for some reason.
At some point you did hit the [!} key at a message.

You can contact support, they can remove that player from your ignore list if you want.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
@CrazyWizard , suppose I did, and I am not saying I did, why would the rest of the fellowship see what I see? If I blocked someone, then that block should only be applicable to me.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
the whole guild? that looks like a bug.

Maybe if someone blocks a player it incorrectly bloscks that part of the mail for all?
Still contact support so they can figure it out.