• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Thank you

BlueBlou

Illusionist
800B4170-00E9-4BD3-9AC9-312235E5D37F.jpeg

Thank you for our present, Inno. I like it.

Gargon667

Mentor
Merry Christmas!

Btw the text sounded like there was a story to it? Did it come from something like a competition somewhere?

"the participants of the wizards journey challenge that took place in many kingdoms" any ideas anyone?

Deleted User - 341074

Thanks inno!
I gotta say though, it would be really nice if such gifts as the boxing day unicorn and this 2x2 Christmas gift were slightly better than our existing buildings instead of a downgrade.
There's just one, and I don't want overpowered, just the exact same pop/sq as the goblin gift shops that are offered a week before and after this gift makes sense.

I've made the choice long ago of function over form, and that's on me. But it would be really nice not to have to make that choice.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Btw the text sounded like there was a story to it? Did it come from something like a competition somewhere?

"the participants of the wizards journey challenge that took place in many kingdoms" any ideas anyone?
@Gargon667 , that description reminds me of a certain well known series of books. Perhaps not exactly like that, but magic, owls, dragons, phoenix and contests do feature in it.