• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Cinnamoon

Spire Reward Change - Artifact Drops

Would there be any chance to tweak the new drop possibility of artifacts in the spire a bit or move them away from the end bosses? I normally complete the first two levels and this and last week I had a total of 4!! totally useless artifacts drop from those two end bosses. I just feel like the...
  2. Cinnamoon

Discussion The May Celebrations Event

tbh for me the shuffle board is not even the worst of it. I'm not fond of the prizes but tbh I rarely ever do an event for the grand prize, I normally go for the smaller daily ones and collect the grand prize and upgrades to it to disassemble them when needed. What I find the worst (and by far)...
  3. Cinnamoon

Trader Better Sorting Options for Fair Trades

@LazyTony well as said, I'm not counting on the ideal option as in getting a better trade ratio, it would already be helpful if we got a tick option not to see the cross-tier trades. @cwgiii I know, but just a hint: if you have the smaller players set up 'bad' trades for the supporting players...
  4. Cinnamoon

Trader Better Sorting Options for Fair Trades

Hi there. I would like to propose better sorting options for the trader. Even with the available sorting options, things tend to get very tedious when you search for a specific thing, because there are so many bad trades out there. What I'm speaking of are cross tier trades. The main problem is...
  5. Cinnamoon

Version 1.81

About that update that animated fights on mobile.. can you pls pls reverse that or at least give us an option to turn it off? One of the good things about fighting on mobile was, that it was so quick. Now it takes ages and the animation is totally pointless on top of that. Because nope, no added...
  6. Cinnamoon

Closed | Contact Support open building menu bugged on app

I only had the bug as of this morning, yesterday all was fine. I'm on android app and what it did is every building menu I opened was at the very top of the screen, a bit to the left and actually halfway underneath the menu on top and even slightly out of the screen area alltogether. Menu items...
  7. Cinnamoon

Crafting Bluescreens

yea sorry, my bad ^^ I know it's supposed to be exclusive. But think about how long it would take people. Let's say it's 10 RR spells, that would mean 10 weeks for someone in a 5 or 6 chest FS, 5 weeks for someone in a 7 chest FS. And it's not as if they couldn't use the RR spells for other...
  8. Cinnamoon

Crafting Bluescreens

Since you added a way to use blueprints to build Royal Restoration Spells, wouldn't it be an option to add the opposite as well? Not everyone is in a 10 chest FS, some don't want to, others simply can't because they don't meet the requirements etc. But that doesn't mean that those people don't...
  9. Cinnamoon

Answered HTML5 version for Linux

no it's different. With Chrome that's what happens to me as well, I have to go through this process every time I start the game, but with the other browsers it only opens the flash website and doesn't load anything. And since it does that every time I'm stuck and can't load the game even though...
  10. Cinnamoon

yay. shouldn't have said anything. Game doesn't load anymore. And pale moon doesn't work either. it keeps asking me to install flash (which is installed). looks like I'll be running the game without messages or anything halfway convenient from now on because no browser works anymore ;( I really...
  11. Cinnamoon

Closed | Contact Support Game does not load on Linux

Guess I shouldn't have jinxed it and said that I only had a single working option left. I'm using Linux Mate (Ubuntu) and playing on Google Chrome. Yes, it is the only browser it runs on since html5 is still not fixed (I guess?) and I can't get flash to run on either firefox or chromium. What...
  12. Cinnamoon

Closed | Contact Support Carnival “OR” quest 74 doesn’t accept the other option

I'd hope that this counts as a bug. Otherwise it would be massively unfair towards higher cities...
  13. Cinnamoon

Closed | Contact Support Carnival "upgrade building" quest can't count

The quest "upgrade 4 buildings to level 4 or higher" accepted 2 upgrades of a planks manufactory (the same one) to level 4 and 5 but ignored two residences finishing an upgrade to level 29!!! Dunno but I'd say that's higher than 4 in my opinion. And since the upgrade to 5 worked it can't be that...
  14. Cinnamoon

it's she ;) but yea, I'll definitely give pale moon a shot should google chrome stop working completely
  15. Cinnamoon

Yes, same here. I'm on Linux Mate.
  16. Cinnamoon

Hi there, I wanted to ask, whether there has been any progress in that matter or whether it's still on the table generally at all? I could just try myself but if it still doesn't work I'm stuck there every time and have to bother support to save my account again. Plus I thought this question...
  17. Cinnamoon

Features of App and Browser Version

I think there are quite some features of the app version that would really improve the browser version. Some of them have been changed in the past but not in a good way imho or could be further improved by making them more similar to the other version. Trader: why does it have to be so tedious...
  18. Cinnamoon

Closed | Contact Support Game logs me out every time I close the browser

edit: sometimes it even logs me out while the browser was open. Normally after a longer inactivity. Behaviour is pretty much as if I never ticked the box to keep me logged in in the first place.
  19. Cinnamoon

Closed | Contact Support Game logs me out every time I close the browser

Whenever I close the browser and open it again, the game logs me out even though I tick the stupid box every single time! It used to work up to the latest update and since then this problem has been constantly here. No, I haven't changed any browser preferences, the only thing I did at one point...