• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Crafting Bluescreens

Cinnamoon

Seeker
Since you added a way to use blueprints to build Royal Restoration Spells, wouldn't it be an option to add the opposite as well? Not everyone is in a 10 chest FS, some don't want to, others simply can't because they don't meet the requirements etc. But that doesn't mean that those people don't have magical buildings. If you're not in a 10 chest FS it takes you long enough to gather the necessary Royal Restoration Spells to craft a blueprints, but at least it would be possible and something one could consider working towards.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Guessing you mean blueprints?

The blueprint is supposed to be an exclusive prize only obtainable by opening 10 tournament chests, thus increasing the importance of the tournament. I think that is why it's not going to be craftable back the other way.

Cinnamoon

Seeker
yea sorry, my bad ^^ I know it's supposed to be exclusive. But think about how long it would take people. Let's say it's 10 RR spells, that would mean 10 weeks for someone in a 5 or 6 chest FS, 5 weeks for someone in a 7 chest FS. And it's not as if they couldn't use the RR spells for other stuff. So you'd really have to work towards it. So it's still exclusive, just in another way. And not everyone has the time to play enough to make it in a 10 chest FS.

DeletedUser5093

Let's say it's 10 RR spells, that would mean 10 weeks for someone in a 5 or 6 chest FS, 5 weeks for someone in a 7 chest FS.
I agree with your point, but your numbers are out slightly. Only the 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th chests contain an RR spell. Therefore a 4 or 5 chest fellowship would get 1 RR spell per tournament, and therefore take 10 tournaments to build up the required spells. A 6 or 7 chest fellowship will likewise get 2 spells per tournament, so take 5 tournaments.